Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with roland jc-120H..

Options
  • 30-06-2012 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

anybody have experiences with this beauty of a head..? I just got one there the other day.. early 80's model, I plan on using it with my triple rectifier probably going to a/b/y it so I need to get a stereo 2 x 12 cab anybody ever use one of these heads? just looking for good possible cabs to go with it, tried it in the mesa 4 x 12 for now til I have the money to buy what I need to hook up the 2.. just doesn't sound as good as its meant to, I'd say its the cab.. any help is appreciated..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭A_Danger

if anybody knows any good speakers either like for bright clean sounds, thinking of buying an empty 2 x 12 and getting the speakers etc. fitted..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

You should post this in the normal instruments forum as opposed to techniques and theory.

For cleans I'd look at an EV12L to be honest. Nice bright sharp clean tone. Won't break up at all.

Advertisement