Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Sligo

Options
  • 30-06-2012 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

We have a 17 year old Spanish student coming to stay for a few weeks. Does anyone know of any groups she could join in South Sligo? There seems to be a youth theatre group but so far, that's all I've come across. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

This is my first year having a Spanish Student, he arrived last Tuesday and going by his schedule they are only really free on Sundays and some evenings....they went on a day trip to Dublin Yesterday arrived back at 8pm for a late dinner (I knew in advance!:)

Thus far he arrived Tue evening, left house at 8.30am every morning, Wednesday required a late dinner as going to pictures, was free from 5.30pm Thursday & Friday...Dublin day trip Saturday, free today we had a late breakfast and a walk on the beach so far.

My guy does not seem to bothered about meeting up with his fellow students after college but will meet them all to watch the match tonight.

I was provided with a 3 week schedule, he gave me a copy when he got home from College on Wednesday....all 3 weeks are similarly scheduled with day trips on Saturdays and at least one late evening a week (Movie, table quiz etc;) Not sure that you would need to hook them up with anything tbh, I would wait and see how the first week goes....Good Luck:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭BadAngel

My student's itinerary has to be planned by me. All 4 weeks of it! Not as bad as it sounds but she'd like to join some youth groups. What company are you dealing with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Edgewater College in Drogheda........Don't mean to be rude but would be interesting to see what we are paid in relation to our different responsibilities, PM me if u like, no pressure:D

Advertisement