Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Visual voicemail

• 30-06-2012 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭

Why the hell can't we get this? I've a pain in my hoop having to go through all my voicemails trying to find out who contacted me.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Why the hell can't we get this? I've a pain in my hoop having to go through all my voicemails trying to find out who contacted me.

Get Hullomail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Best username ever

whiterebel wrote: »
    Get Hullomail.

What's that ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

people still listen to voice mails in 2012?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

What's that ?

Have a look at it on the App store. It may solve your problems with voicemail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Will not work on 3 :(

• Advertisement

fox007 wrote: »

Hullomail? Worked for me on 3 until I left them last week.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Hullomail? Worked for me on 3 until I left them last week.......

Yea, should of said 3 prepay

Yea, should of said 3 prepay

Voicemail is free on 3Pay....

Will not work on eMobile.

people still listen to voice mails in 2012?

I do yes, mainly for business. The phone is hopping constantly and when I'm on it they usually leave a voicemail.

• Advertisement

Will not work on eMobile.

Works fine for me on eMobile.......have you activated it after downloading?

Works fine for me on eMobile.......have you activated it after downloading?

There's no eMobile selection when you have to pick your carrier

There's no eMobile selection when you have to pick your carrier

:o You're right!. I just transferred all the stuff over from my old phone to the new one. I just changed mine to Meteor, and I'll see how it works. I'm sure I was getting messages and calls while it was set to 3 though. I don't know what effect the carrier has on it, as it goes to a landline number,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

It still bothers me that what was possibly my favourite feature of the "phone" app on the iPhone is unavailable on my network in Ireland. It annoys me doubly so because O2 have the cheek to charge you for listening to your voicemail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 davidgrn

I asked O2 about this feature some time ago and enabling the feature actually meant some significant network changes that they were not prepared to make at the time.

If we don;t have it by now I doubt this has changed.

Why not ask on the O2 iPhone forum there are some well informed guys there.
    I assume you can still ask even if you're not on O2.

I hope your hoop gets better soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭Type 17

Downloaded and registered Hullomail a few mins ago (on O2 Postpay) - looks good so far, thanks for the tip. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Installed as well but it's 6.99 or Hullomail for a year. If you get the Free version then you have to pay €2.40 per month to have voicemails translated to text.

Not much use without that is it? It's just a replacement for regular voicemail with limitations..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭Type 17

The translate to text is useful if you want to keep up with stuff when it’s not possible to listen to message (still in the meeting), but that’s not an issue for me, so I’m not that bothered with it myself.

The €6.99 gives you access to other features, but nothing that I couldn’t live without.

The big advantage of the free version is that you get to see a list of people who called, and listen back to the ones you want, in the order you want, and you get to pause/rewind easily, without having to remember a load of DTMF shortcuts.

Compared to traditional VM, and for the price (FOC), it’s really good...

Ok, have got on to Hullomail and they have given me some questions to ask eMobile. I can't imagine this being too difficult as they support Meteor already.
    I will revert when I have something back from Hullomail/eMobile.
    BTW, I know VM with eMobile is free, but I really got used to Hullomail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Eamonmac

Howdy all !!

First time poster on www.Boards.ie, hopefully someone can help. My question is if anyone out there has succesfully gotten Hullomail to work with Emobile ?? Thanks in advance

Eamon !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement