Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanium cross/touring bike

Options
  • 30-06-2012 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭

For sale Airborne Carpe Diem titanium cross/tourer. Airborne are out of business but their designs are used by van Nicholas. This is a super comfortable high speed cruiser on which ive happily ridden the Pyrenees and the alps. Only selling it as I have a new and similar van nic. I'm 5'8" and it fits me well, so if you're a medium size this should suit you.

Here's the details
    56 cm frame size
    Many miles on the frame but it's still pristine and corrosion free the decals are pretty whacked and you might prefer to scrub them off, as the rest of the frame is simple brushed titanium.

Bosses for carrier, bottles and mudguards.

Steel fork, some patches of paint are chipped (see pix) but 100% functional. V brake bosses and clearance for fat tyres, though I've always use it as a pure road bike.

Full Ultegra drive train, triple crankset 172.5mm. Perfect for long days in the hills. While some of the surface is worn off the shifters they are sweet and smooth, as is the rest of the transmission. Very little wear on components, again see pix.

Brakes are tektro frog legs at front and xt v brakes at back.

Brand new saddle and bars.

Options
    You can choose the fulcrum 7s shown or mavic open pros. Decide when you come to view. Bottle cages and mudguard removed but free with bike.

Price 1000 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Apologies
    Don't know how my post moved here from Nike adverts

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It wasn't moved, you did post it directly here, but I was going to assume it was an accident anyway. I'll close this since you've already opened a thread in bike adverts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement