Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby elegance beep- Washable?

Options
  • 30-06-2012 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Bought a beep second hand and want to freshen it up before baby comes along.

Has anyone on here ever washed one? The hood and footmuff from the carrycot need a wash and also the white soft mattress needs a wash too.

Are these machine washable? Would a steam clean be better?

Have emailed baby elegance but never got a response.

Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

I'd be interested too as bought a 2nd hand beep system as well. Mine seems to be cleaned already though, it's spotless.

I plan on using the carrycot as a daytime nap spot for the wee one so I bought a new pram mattress from the Baby Elegance website, it was only about 17 euro.

I'll check the labels on the footmuff, it should say it somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Mink wrote: »
    I'd be interested too as bought a 2nd hand beep system as well. Mine seems to be cleaned already though, it's spotless.

I plan on using the carrycot as a daytime nap spot for the wee one so I bought a new pram mattress from the Baby Elegance website, it was only about 17 euro.

I'll check the labels on the footmuff, it should say it somewhere.

That's great about the mattress, I'm planning to use it for the same purpose. Mine seems to be clean but would just like to give the whole thing a clean. Paranoid first time mum I guess :-)

Looked for labels but can't find anything about washing. Hopefully baby elegance get back to me!

Advertisement