Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a complete vegetation killer

Options
  • 30-06-2012 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Can anybody recommend a product that I can use to completely kill all vegetation in an area.

I moved into a new house and there is a large area of overgrown weeds, plants and all sorts of ugly crap.

I would ideally like to find a product that I can pour over the lot and it will kill everything . I need the agent orange of the plant world.

I am not looking to replant anything in the area afterwards.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers

Justin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Glyphosate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

johngalway wrote: »
    Glyphosate.

I Googled that and Roundup came up. Is this what I should go for or is it just useful for weeds ?

Thanks for your help.

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭btb

rosate 36, same as roundup, only cheaper, get in any agri supplier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

As btb says, Rosate or Gallup 360 will be cheaper than Roundup. All you'll need to do is buy the cheapest thing that has Glyphosate in it and it'll kill the weeds.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

This will do the job.

• Advertisement
Advertisement