Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fur farming

Options
  • 30-06-2012 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

i would like to bring to the attention the fur farm located in rhue which is owned by <snip>.The animals that are being harvested for their fur are known as mink.the animals themselves are being kept in tiny cages unsuitable for the animal.i would advise people to watch the video on youtube which clearly shows the appauling living conditions that the lundy family are proud to keep theses tiny creatures confined to.The <snip> family should be ashamed of themselves for what they are putting theses animals through,it clearly shows the how greedy and selfish the <snip> family truly are.I hope this post gives you an insight to what attrocities go on in our community.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXnLn3R8Fiw

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement