Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delvin Banks

Options
  • 30-06-2012 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

I have been watching the houses in Delvin Banks on Daft.ie for the past couple of years and they have not come down in price. Has anyone gone to look at them with a view to buying? Just interested in the attitude of the Auctioneers. Are they flexible on prices? I know they are in the NAMA scheme, but i don't think they are selling.

I have seen the inside and they are nice enough, but not worth anywhere near the prices they are asking for them.....

Anyone got anything to add in relation to these houses? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭clunked

Lovely houses. The Naul is arguably one of the nicest places in NCD or indeed the entire county. The houses are nice. Some have sold as part of the current NAMA scheme but I believe it was a small number. The auctioneer is the main developer and I would suspect would be sticky on the price which has always been expensive relative to the general market but his reasoning would be that the houses are better than most.

Advertisement