Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread II

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

.ak wrote: »
    It'd be funny after all this Quins being the easy option if we make the q4's that they then go on to beat us...

... well, maybe funny is not the right word.

I think Alanis Morissette might have the right word...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭GerM

Fishooks13 wrote: »
    I think Leinster will get the four tries and more if they play like they did in the first 50minutes of the Scarlets game. And tbh, I expect them to play like that

Exeter have a lot more steel in them than a decimated Scarlets. After an hour, Clermont only had two tries against them last weekend. They simply do not roll over. They might run out of steam or be overpowered eventually but I'd be very surprised if they didn't give it their all in the final HEC match in front of their home crowd.

2 months ago, I'd have gladly taken any sort of win in Exeter. That expectation hasn't jumped to think we're in with anything more than an outside chance of scoring 4 tries against them in Exeter. Up until 10 days ago, they hadn't even lost a single game at home in the AP. This will be a massive task.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,767 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Tox56 wrote: »
    I'm exactly the opposite. I'm confident we can get to 20 points, but I'm not so confident that 20 points will be enough. Could be very easy by the time we kick off though, Toulon beat Montpellier and 4 tries is all we need (and a win obvoiusly). If Montpellier win, things get a lot more difficult, and we'll be in the dark a little bit

Tbh I think Munster, despite their poor form, will get 4 against Racing. I just can't see Racing being bothered one way or another. What annoys me a little is that had Edinburgh showed the form they showed in the last 10 for the last 20 mins of that game they could have won. And we'd be sweating it a lot less now.

As it stands I think it all hangs on Toulon. I'd imagine they'll be out to win that game to a) ensure they top the pool and b) ensure their seeding.

Anything less than a TBP win and they could be facing Sarries/Toulouse/Leicester at home. Win with the TBP and they will most likely face the best runner-up. That looks increasingly like it will be Munster. If you were the Toulon coach what would you do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Hippo

Zzippy wrote: »
    Its not too often Exeter have conceded 4 tries, especially at home. I just can't see it happening this weekend. Leinster didn't even score one against them in the RDS.

It's a very different Leinster team this time. I agree that it'll be really tough to win and get 4 tries in Sandy Park and I'm not very optimistic, but I don't think you can draw much of a form line from the RDS match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Gracelessly Tom

The whole injury thing could end up working out brilliantly in our favour should we get through.

All the big names coming back into the team fresh and not over halfway through their season at the business end of the Cup! Fair enough we'll have an away 1/4 final but after that it could be two home matches away from three in a row.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

molloyjh wrote: »
    As it stands I think it all hangs on Toulon. I'd imagine they'll be out to win that game to a) ensure they top the pool and b) ensure their seeding.

Anything less than a TBP win and they could be facing Sarries/Toulouse/Leicester at home. Win with the TBP and they will most likely face the best runner-up. That looks increasingly like it will be Munster. If you were the Toulon coach what would you do?

Exactly! I am constantly hearing about Toulon rolling over to Montpellier because they are already through....not a chance, they will want that home 1/4 in the bag. They will be going out to win that game with a BP for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

Hope I'm wrong about that, but from a Connacht point of view it would probably suit us more to see Leinster in the Amlin, they have more chance of winning that this year. Sorry Leinster fans! :o

Ironically enough, while Connacht would never have played HEC but for Leinster, Leinster's chances of making the quarters this year are much improved due to Connacht beating Biarritz (ditto Munster). If the game had gone as predicted and Biarritz won, they'd be on 18 or 19 points now and a home win against Quins this weekend would see them through. As it is, Biarritz only come into the equation if they get a BP win and even that won't matter if we can do likewise.

So cheers lads!

Noopti wrote: »
    Exactly! I am constantly hearing about Toulon rolling over to Montpellier because they are already through....not a chance, they will want that home 1/4 in the bag. They will be going out to win that game with a BP for sure.

They pretty much have a home QF booked as-is unless they get slaughtered by Montpellier. That won't realistically happen. The real driver is the quality of opposition they are likely to face at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Hippo wrote: »
    It's a very different Leinster team this time. I agree that it'll be really tough to win and get 4 tries in Sandy Park and I'm not very optimistic, but I don't think you can draw much of a form line from the RDS match.

Clermont are the only team to score 4 tries in Exeter this season, and they were losing 12-10 at half time, cut loose in second half.

This is the Leinster team who just beat Exeter at home in October:

15 Ian Madigan
    14 Andrew Conway
    13 Brian O'Driscoll
    12 Fergus McFadden
    11 Isa Nacewa
    10 Johnny Sexton
    9 Eoin Reddan
    1 Cian Healy
    2 Richardt Strauss
    3 Mike Ross
    4 Leo Cullen (capt)
    5 Damian Browne
    6 Kevin McLaughlin
    7 Shane Jennings
    8 Jamie Heaslip

Replace Browne with Toner (much difference?) and Jennings with SOB up front, otherwise same pack. D'Arcy, Fitz and Kearney missing in the backs, but Madigan and McFadden are hardly useless replacements who can't score tries, and good chance BOD could be missing on Sunday. I still think its a tough ask, fair play if they do it, but just can't see it tbh.

Edit: Sorry, Cronin for Strauss is other change, but I thought Cronin played very well on Saturday and is in good form, so not much difference there.

Ironically enough, while Connacht would never have played HEC but for Leinster, Leinster's chances of making the quarters this year are much improved due to Connacht beating Biarritz (ditto Munster). If the game had gone as predicted and Biarritz won, they'd be on 18 or 19 points now and a home win against Quins this weekend would see them through. As it is, Biarritz only come into the equation if they get a BP win and even that won't matter if we can do likewise.

So cheers lads!

Well, one good turn deserves another! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

Clermont are the only team to score 4 tries in Exeter this season, and they were losing 12-10 at half time, cut loose in second half.

15 Ian Madigan
    14 Andrew Conway
    13 Brian O'Driscoll
    12 Fergus McFadden
    11 Isa Nacewa
    10 Johnny Sexton
    9 Eoin Reddan
    1 Cian Healy
    2 Richardt Strauss
    3 Mike Ross
    4 Leo Cullen (capt)
    5 Damian Browne
    6 Kevin McLaughlin
    7 Shane Jennings
    8 Jamie Heaslip

Replace Browne with Toner (much difference?) and Jennings with SOB up front, otherwise same pack. D'Arcy, Fitz and Kearney missing in the backs, but Madigan and McFadden are hardly useless replacements who can't score tries, and good chance BOD could be missing on Sunday. I still think its a tough ask, fair play if they do it, but just can't see it tbh.

Edit: Sorry, Cronin for Strauss is other change, but I thought Cronin played very well on Saturday and is in good form, so not much difference there.

Big difference not just in terms of personnel though, but in terms of form. We were very undercooked in the Exeter game. At least now we've a few games under the belt, and know what to expect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

15 Ian Madigan
    14 Andrew Conway
    13 Brian O'Driscoll
    12 Fergus McFadden
    11 Isa Nacewa
    10 Johnny Sexton
    9 Eoin Reddan
    1 Cian Healy
    2 Richardt Strauss
    3 Mike Ross
    4 Leo Cullen (capt)
    5 Damian Browne
    6 Kevin McLaughlin
    7 Shane Jennings
    8 Jamie Heaslip

The backline is a huge difference. Compare the probable starting backline on Saturday to what we had in the RDS (BOD is supposedly fine):

15 Ian Madigan / Rob Kearney
    14 Andrew Conway / Luke Fitzgerald
    13 Brian O'Driscoll / Brian O'Driscoll
    12 Fergus McFadden / Gordon D'Arcy
    11 Isa Nacewa / Isa Nacewa
    10 Johnny Sexton / Johnny Sexton
    9 Eoin Reddan / Isaac Boss

We will be a much more potent team with the new players. By my reckoning we are better off in 4 out of 7 positions, the rest being the same players, and for the two closest calls (9 and 12), the players who will play on Saturday are both in excellent form.

The saying "forwards win games, backs decide by how much" applies here. The forwards won us the game last time, but the backline didn't have enough cutting edge to make it a big margin. Hopefully that will change, although everybody knows 4 tries will be a difficult task.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Stumbled upon a highlight video of Jordi on Youtube. Usually a sign of a player leaving. Perhaps the Connacht rumours are true.

Although it was made a while ago so the extra game-time could have changed his mind.

Sorry but am just not that confident of getting four tries on Saturday. We should win but the team just isn't playing well enough for me and I think the game could develop into a dogfight. Exeter seem like the type of team who wont want to let Leinster have their way-unlike Racing Metro who won't give a toss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Hagz wrote: »
    Stumbled upon a highlight video of Jordi on Youtube. Usually a sign of a player leaving. Perhaps the Connacht rumours are true.

Although it was made a while ago so the extra game-time could have changed his mind.

Yikes, that's not good. I think he's been superb this season. Lots and lots of traffic ahead of him as well as behind him though.

But with Dom Ryan seemingly unable to remain fit, he can move up the pecking order quickly. McLoughlin and O'Brien have had their fitness problems too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

Quint2010 wrote: »
    Sorry but am just not that confident of getting four tries on Saturday. We should win but the team just isn't playing well enough for me and I think the game could develop into a dogfight. Exeter seem like the type of team who wont want to let Leinster have their way-unlike Racing Metro who won't give a toss.

+1.

A better Leinster team had an easier group last year but still got zero bonus points on the road. Exeter will be targeting this game in a big way; European champions coming to town, no league games to worry about for a few weeks, they'll go all out.

Leinster's last away bonus point? Against a seriously disinterested Racing in round six, 2011. Good omen for Munster, we're f#+ked.

If Scarlets can get two tries in Sandy Arms I have faith in the boys. We'll do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

Northampton got 3 there a few weeks ago. Not easy but not impossible. The weather could have a big part to play, hopefully it stays dry.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 27,325 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

A better Leinster team had an easier group last year but still got zero bonus points on the road.

I get the feeling Leinster last year really weren't trying to get them either though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Hype710

That was made last year so it's not relevant now. Jordi seems to be in the management's plans - coming on for a decent chunk of gametime against both Clermont and Scarlets as an academy member says a lot - especially since Dom Ryan is fit. It's hard not to like him, an intelligent backrower, high work rate, gets on the shoulder of the carrier and makes good decisions. Reminds me of Chris Henry - shoehorned a bit into a seven but has made a brilliant go of it. Would be very surprised if he left.

• Advertisement

Quint2010 wrote: »

It is a difficult task and we don't want to try and do it in the first half. But if Clermont have proven anything it's that if you take the game to them they can't last a full 80 mins. We need to believe we can do it. And I think we can. It's by no means guaranteed, but this team has faced tough odds before and come through.

We can have serious impact off the bench. Start VDM to wear them down and hit them with Healy in the second half. If Strauss is back fit have Cronin run himself into the ground in the first half and bring in Strauss in the second. Locky for Jenno, Reddan for Boss and assuming BOD is available bringing in Ferg for Isa are all serious impact substitutions. Against a team with difficulty lasting 80 mins it should be enough.

Hype710 wrote: »
    That was made last year so it's not relevant now.

Could be right, but at the same time the video obviously wasn't made for this season as he has yet to finish his 3 years in the academy. It could only have been made in preparation for next season.

It is a difficult task and we don't want to try and do it in the first half. But if Clermont have proven anything it's that if you take the game to them they can't last a full 80 mins. We need to believe we can do it. And I think we can. It's by no means guaranteed, but this team has faced tough odds before and come through.

We can have serious impact off the bench. Start VDM to wear them down and hit them with Healy in the second half. If Strauss is back fit have Cronin run himself into the ground in the first half and bring in Strauss in the second. Locky for Jenno, Reddan for Boss and assuming BOD is available bringing in Ferg for Isa are all serious impact substitutions. Against a team with difficulty lasting 80 mins it should be enough.

Yes all very well in theory but the way Leinster play it only takes a very small cog to not function properly and the whole thing falls to pieces. Even on Saturday against a team playing away from home and with nothing to play for-we stuggled at times. We need to be at 100% to get the five points on Saturday and I just don't see it happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Hype710

Hagz wrote: »
    Could be right, but at the same time the video obviously wasn't made for this season as he has yet to finish his 3 years in the academy. It could only have been made in preparation for next season.

A lot of players don't finish their three years in the academy. In the back row alone Rhys Ruddock, Dom Ryan and Paul Ryan graduated before their three years. I imagine Jordi felt he deserved to emulate those guys, put out a video to see if there was any outside interest but decided to finish his academy contract. The video doesn't really do him justice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Leinster's last away bonus point?

Against Clermont a few weeks ago. :P

Don't think we really tried for bonuses last season. That said, we should have scored about 6 in Bath but managed to throw them away/drop them from 5 yards out.

We will get the bonus point this week. Cometh the hour, cometh the Leinster. We need to get at them early. A try in the first 2 mins, and a second within the 10 minute mark. They'll be up for it, but if it gets way from them, I question how arsed they'll be to chase a game that's dead rubber to them.

A lot of players don't finish their three years in the academy. In the back row alone Rhys Ruddock, Dom Ryan and Paul Ryan graduated before their three years..

Yes but the names you've mentioned stayed at Leinster and therefore continued their HETAC course. Dominic Ryan, Brendan Macken and Ian Madigan have only recently completed theirs. It would be foolish to complete 2 years of the programme and then leave with one year left, given the advantages of completing it.

• Advertisement

The video doesn't really do him justice.

The video is most likely a prototype meaning it is to be covered with music and more footage to be added.

Last away try BP win for Leinster was 2 games ago.

Last Heineken Cup game we scored 4+ tries away from home was Heineken Cup final last season.

Last group away try bonus point was the season before, running in 5 tries away to Racing Metro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Lads remember we're not just some team going to Exeter for a premiership match, we're a team going there with our entire season resting on four tries.

We've had about 8 weeks now to prepare for this, its a game we've targeted and we have a few players returning from injury who presumably spent a decent chunk of time concentrating on going over the tapes to make sure they knew around exeter.

This is probably the most prepared team Exeter have ever faced, I think we can do it.

Weather forecast for Sandy Park on Saturday at 6pm is a lovely 2 degrees celcius with a high chance of heavy rain.

Pretty much the worst possible forecast for a team looking for a BP!

Hopefully that changes though, for those on the pitch and in the stands!

The UK Met office is predicting mostly dry for the entire day, but possibly light rain around the time of the match (6pm) with little wind.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/exeter#?tab=fiveDay

Still not ideal though.

Hopefully the forecast is off and clouds will pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Honestly lads, we're better off trying to predict which team will show up for Toulon than predicting the weather this far in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

I think the odds are against us, and realistically we shouldn't get a bonus point win. However, we shouldn't have turned the stoop into a second Dublin. We shouldn't have routed a European dominant Munster in Croke park after losing our first choice fly half. We shouldnt have out muscled english powerhouse leicester in the final like that. We shouldn't have been able to fightght back from a 22–6 half-time deficit in Cardiff after qualifying from the pool of death and meeting leciester and toulouse along the way. We shouldn't have been able to go on from that undefeated through an entire season and claim a third title in four seasons after a semi final in Bordeaux which was won by inches.

We shouldn't qualify from the pool stages after a rake of injuries, inconsistent team sheets and two tight fought defeats to Clermont in the pool stages.

We shouldn't, but if any team can, it's this Leinster team.

It's Heinken cup weekend, and anything can happen.

^^

That would do nicely narrated over a slow-mo highlights reel of those events, with dramatic music in the background and played in the dressing room at Sandy Park prior to kick off.

Your "Any Given Sunday" moment good sir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

.... But, the games on Saturday...

:P

I think the odds are against us, and realistically we shouldn't get a bonus point win. However, we shouldn't have turned the stoop into a second Dublin. We shouldn't have routed a European dominant Munster in Croke park after losing our first choice fly half. We shouldnt have out muscled english powerhouse leicester in the final like that. We shouldn't have been able to fightght back from a 22–6 half-time deficit in Cardiff after qualifying from the pool of death and meeting leciester and toulouse along the way. We shouldn't have been able to go on from that undefeated through an entire season and claim a third title in four seasons after a semi final in Bordeaux which was won by inches.

We shouldn't qualify from the pool stages after a rake of injuries, inconsistent team sheets and two tight fought defeats to Clermont in the pool stages.

You know the OLSC are looking for people to send messages of support to the team....just saying.....

I am now officially off work (for all intents and purposes, I still have to show up until Friday) and geared up for Saturday after that post.

COME ON LEINSTER!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Funnily enough I thought we'd do all these things and still think we'll qualify this year too.

Me :cool:

• Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

yx4twm9QkB-4.png

:pac::P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭durkadurka

Alright hands up who's slightly aroused by this.

I have to think about Joan burton for a bit just to calm me self down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Absolutely gutted I cant make it over to this. First HEC game I will miss live in quite a while.

I still believe we can do this!!

[Jackass] wrote: »
    The UK Met office is predicting mostly dry for the entire day, but possibly light rain around the time of the match (6pm) with little wind.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/exeter#?tab=fiveDay

Still not ideal though.

Hopefully the forecast is off and clouds will pass.

Have to keep a close eye on it as my car hasn't had a long journey in a while, need to try keep her out of snow and ice!

BBC have revised their forecast :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2649808

• Advertisement

Exeter coach Rob Baxter quoted on the Leinster match this morning:

“I think it’s probably, in a lot of ways, the game that our supporters have been looking forward to the most all season really. Obviously to welcome the current Heineken Cup champions to our ground in our first season in the Heineken Cup is a fantastic reward for them really. A lot of them have been there for a long time and they’ve watched us play a lot less prestigious fixtures than this one.

They’ve been part of quite a long journey and it’s certainly one that we intend competing in to our absolute utmost. Although we can’t qualify, we are big believers in the integrity of cup competitions and as far as we’re concerned we’re going to put our best available team on the pitch, and as in every other Heineken Cup game, we’re going to go for it.”

Good and bad I suppose. They were never going to just fold and let us run riot, but at the same time, it's nice to know that they're hopefully going to go for it. Sadly, if I was the Exeter coach, I'd be telling my pack to stick it up the jumper, lots of pick and goes, lots of mauls and play territory rugby first and foremost - basically keep play in their half and frustrate the hell out of Leinster and force them into indiscipline at the breakdown and try and win it with the boot. So hopefully that's not his game plan and they try to play open expansive rugby like they did against Clermont.

[Quote=[Jackass];82712712]Exeter coach Rob Baxter quoted on the Leinster match this morning:

“I think it’s probably, in a lot of ways, the game that our supporters have been looking forward to the most all season really. Obviously to welcome the current Heineken Cup champions to our ground in our first season in the Heineken Cup is a fantastic reward for them really. A lot of them have been there for a long time and they’ve watched us play a lot less prestigious fixtures than this one.

They’ve been part of quite a long journey and it’s certainly one that we intend competing in to our absolute utmost. Although we can’t qualify, we are big believers in the integrity of cup competitions and as far as we’re concerned we’re going to put our best available team on the pitch, and as in every other Heineken Cup game, we’re going to go for it.”

Good and bad I suppose. They were never going to just fold and let us run riot, but at the same time, it's nice to know that they're hopefully going to go for it. Sadly, if I was the Exeter coach, I'd be telling my pack to stick it up the jumper, lots of pick and goes, lots of mauls and play territory rugby first and foremost - basically keep play in their half and frustrate the hell out of Leinster and force them into indiscipline at the breakdown and try and win it with the boot. So hopefully that's not his game plan and they try to play open expansive rugby like they did against Clermont.[/Quote]

Did he not say the same about the Clermont game last week, I.e. that they'd go for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

GerM wrote: »
    Private ownership. Clermont is run by Rene Fontes (owner of Michellin). Toulon is owned by Mourad Boudjellal, millionaire publisher. Racing are owned by Jacky Lorenzetti, real estate millionaire. Max Guazzini, communications tycoon, was the owner of Stade. Alain Afflelou is president of Bayonne and worth big money too.

I'm not entirely sure about Toulouse as they've a vast set up and are extremely powerful but I'm sure they have a decent level of private money coming through the coffers too.

So much for France being a social democracy.

Exeter will not lie down. This is going to be a tough tough game to get any tries in let alone 4!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Good and bad I suppose. They were never going to just fold and let us run riot, but at the same time, it's nice to know that they're hopefully going to go for it. Sadly, if I was the Exeter coach, I'd be telling my pack to stick it up the jumper, lots of pick and goes, lots of mauls and play territory rugby first and foremost - basically keep play in their half and frustrate the hell out of Leinster and force them into indiscipline at the breakdown and try and win it with the boot. So hopefully that's not his game plan and they try to play open expansive rugby like they did against Clermont.
    Leinster need to play the ref for once. Last week, the ref was letting Scarlets kill the ball and slow it down a lot. When that happens you have to commit to the breakdown. We had a bunch of penalties in the 22 and no YC. In fairness he played a lot of advantage and a lot of times we took it which meant that the penalty count was overall lower and the chances of the YC as well.

For Luke's try he was playing an advantage for a penalty directly under the posts but then we ended up scoring a try. It's rare you see a ref dish out a YC when the attacking team score.

Similarly, he pinged us a lot of not releasing. I think 3 times. One time, Jennings was out in 2nd receiver position looking for a carry. If you are getting pinged for that it's your fault not the refs.

I think a problem with French refs is they don't engage a lot in preventative reffing. Someone like Ownes will shouts at players a lot but a French ref can be quiet for the game.

Either way if the ball is not coming back in 3 seconds from the breakdown, we need more players committed to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭andrewdcs

Have to keep a close eye on it as my car hasn't had a long journey in a while, need to try keep her out of snow and ice!

Pitch would be hard running if it's that cold, if it gets wet though....

durkadurka wrote: »
    Alright hands up who's slightly aroused by this.

I have to think about Joan burton for a bit just to calm me self down.

There seems to be a lot of arousal talk from you recently durkadurka...I'm wondering, how was your relationship with your mother?

physical-requirements-psychiatrist-800x800.jpg

On the stroke of six o clock the rain starts. Marvellous.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭durkadurka

There seems to be a lot of arousal talk from you recently durkadurka...I'm wondering, how was your relationship with your mother?

physical-requirements-psychiatrist-800x800.jpg

She never praised me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭ssaye

09eg2hwgvqxl6ky7vykv_normal.jpegOLSCRugby: Disco Den! RT @bluemagicrugby: Leinster's greatest try of the pro era, as voted for by the fans http://t.co/vYKmdO5P #LRBlueMagic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement