Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband rating and review sites

• 30-06-2012 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭

looking out for a bb provider soon and went on to ratemyisp.ie.

I wonder are most sites like this just for unsatisfied customers to publicly vent? having looked at my options on different companies and looked at the reviews, each of them get get atrocious reviews, maybe 1 in 20 being a positive.

so does anyone take these sites as gospel? Because if you were to go by what most reviews consist of, then all these companies by right should be out of business!When I think about it, if I'm happy with a service, I don't feel the need to go and tell people about it, but will give good feedback if asked about it (eg on boards).

Feeling a bit despondent at this stage, so difficult to find decent opinions...

Advertisement