Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good colours for blue eyes,

• 30-06-2012 8:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29

need a few suggestions please

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

to make blue eyes stand out,use brown shades or orange or an orangey brown shade to make the blue in your eyes really glow..

no 7 do some great shades of brown,or beauty uk take a look on ebay to get an idea,go for some orangey brown shades if you want them to really stand out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 dazzledust88

ooh thanks, always thought that was for green eyes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Copper tones and earthy colours really make blue and green eyes pop, if you can afford it the Naked or Naked 2 pallette from Nurban Decay would be fantastic for you!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Definitely bronze and orange tones. I have Amber Lights from Mac and it looks very well with blue and grey eyes.

mac-cosmetics-amber-lights-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21 lizerb23

need a few suggestions please
    greys and browns look lovely,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

I've got blue eyes and I find purple/violet shadows really make my eyes pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lulut

Mac coppering is amazing for blue eyes. Really makes them pop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I would really recommend this youtube tutorial by filthgorgeousmakeup, If you really want your blue eyes to stand out:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ladysadie

grey/blue and deeper blue eyes suit purple,
    Bronze golden shades look great on brighter blue eyes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Copper and bronze would be lovely

Just a thought but smash box and either revlon or loreal do eye make up sets specifically designed for eye colours and have one for blue eye which might suit you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

Totally agree!

I just got Stila's In the Light palette and it's perfect for blue eyes, shadows are to die for!

Stila-Natural-Eye-palette-fall-2011.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 dazzledust88

panda100 wrote: »
    I would really recommend this youtube tutorial by filthgorgeousmakeup, If you really want your blue eyes to stand out:

thanks, its brill :)
    ladysadie wrote: »
    grey/blue and deeper blue eyes suit purple,
    Bronze golden shades look great on brighter blue eyes

Ive grey/blue eyes, never been brave enough to wear purple though.:o
    might give it a shot

Advertisement