Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Sean Quinn a member of the illuminati?

• 30-06-2012 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭delad

What other explanation is there for how he got off scot free for contempt of court. I don't think there has ever been another case where someone got off with contempt of court.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Yep! Wouldn't be surprised.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

Yep so is rihanna and gerry adams

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

I'm gonna say no. If you want the fun answers get the thread moved to Conspiracy Theories ;)

well yeah everyone is except you

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

bluewolf wrote: »
    well yeah everyone is except you
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's a secret :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

POST REDACTED

SdoowSirhc wrote: »
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's a secret :mad:

sorry about that i take it back disregard, OP

afk answering door... who could be calling at this hour...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Be very careful my friend. We don't talk about these things in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭delad

Quinn should be in the joy right now but instead he is in his luxurious mansion, sipping cognac and having a good old chuckle with all his illuminati mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I dont wanna be in a stupid club for jerks anyway !!

• Advertisement

delad wrote: »
    Quinn should be in the joy right now but instead he is in his luxurious mansion, sipping cognac and having a good old chuckle with all his illuminati mates.

Oh, you were serious about The Illuminati bit...

I think we can clear this up pretty quickly: Sean Quinn is not a member of The Illuminati because The Illuminati do not exist.

Oh, you were serious about The Illuminati bit...

I think we can clear this up pretty quickly: Sean Quinn is not a member of The Illuminati do not exist.

how are you so sure?

If they did exist and had members like Quinn I'm pretty sure they wouldnt be able run a raffle, let alone the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Me either, Mattjack.. straighten the hat... the tinfoil one.

how are you so sure?

I'm sure because there's no evidence of their existence and such a colossal organisation wouldn't be able to stay secret.
    ILLUMINATI MIND CONTROL PROGRAMME: GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE BANK.
    Also, it's pretty clear that small numbers of powerful people in the corporate and political worlds have an absurd level of power, which is openly known. I don't see why they'd bother being secretive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

how are you so sure?

How are you so sure he's not a Jedi knight?

LordSmeg wrote: »
    If they did exist and had members like Quinn I'm pretty sure they wouldnt be able run a raffle, let alone the world.

But they got their debts written off, they are able to keep their mansions, their personal fortunes are secure, and none of them have been prosecuted, they are above the law. Seems like a pretty well run organisation to me.

I'm sure because there's no evidence of their existence and such a colossal organisation wouldn't be able to stay secret.
    ILLUMINATI MIND CONTROL PROGRAMME: GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE BANK.
    Also, it's pretty clear that small numbers of powerful people in the corporate and political worlds have an absurd level of power, which is openly known. I don't see why they'd bother being secretive.

Its within their interests to keep it secret. And they have people like you who write stuff like that on message boards in an attempt to make the whole idea seem absurd.

However, I am open to the possibility that he is a freemason. Its either one or the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭gara

At this stage, almost nothing would surprise me when it comes to Seán Quinn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

'Who....something,something,something?.....we do.'

Wrong group....never mind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

If he exhibits any of the following behavior, than he probably is.

On a serious note, there is a select group of people that control everything. They are called rich people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭DoneDL

No delad, he is just another Dic**ead who had money and tried to make some more.

Its within their interests to keep it secret. And they have people like you who write stuff like that on message boards in an attempt to make the whole idea seem absurd.

However, I am open to the possibility that he is a freemason. Its either one or the other.

Or, the outlandish theory that he got off because he's a wealthy, influential, well-connected man in a country with a poor record for prosecuting white-collar crime.
    ILLUMINATI MIND CONTROL: OBEY AGENT MOO AND THANK ALL OF HIS POSTS
    It's a bit out there, I know, but the pieces do fit if you squint at them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Illuminati? Yeah he is.

Quinn Lightbulbs they're called now. Solid company.

Or, the outlandish theory that he got off because he's a well-connected man

so we're in agreement then, good

But they got their debts written off, they are able to keep their mansions, their personal fortunes are secure, and none of them have been prosecuted, they are above the law. Seems like a pretty well run organisation to me.

He has gone from a Billionaire to a gobshíte in a couple of years and is currently on trial after trying to sneak uptp the north to declare himself bankrupt.

Considering what he once had he isnt coming out of this looking like a champ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

I think the OP bought a faulty radiator and has a bit of a grudge,

Quinn is a member of the illuminati though, so am I, and clearly agent Moo is too, and every other boards member,

You're the only person left on this planet not being controlled by them.. run, run as fast and as far as you can.

so we're in agreement then, good

Heavens, no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I think the OP bought a faulty radiator and has a bit of a grudge,

I think he is dyslexic and his username is deluded.

• Advertisement

LordSmeg wrote: »
    He has gone from a Billionaire to a gobshíte in a couple of years and is currently on trial after trying to sneak uptp the north to declare himself bankrupt.

Considering what he once had he isnt coming out of this looking like a champ.

Yes he is, he's still a millionaire and got a great payday from selling assets to the russians which we the tax payers owned because we are paying off his debts. But because his illuminati/freemason mates took years to launch an investigation into his affairs, and didn't bother to freeze his assets, we are left with paying off his debts and we don't get any of the assets which were rigthfully ours, he instead profits from them in order to maintain his wealthy lifestyle.

Yes he is, he's still a millionaire and got a great payday from selling assets to the russians which we the tax payers owned because we are paying off his debts. But because his illuminati/freemason mates took years to launch an investigation into his affairs, and didn't bother to freeze his assets, we are left with paying off his debts and we don't get any of the assets which were rigthfully ours, he instead profits from them in order to maintain his wealthy lifestyle.

Why do you assume it was the Illuminati/Freemasons when someone in his friends' position could've done the same without being a member of a secret organisation, due solely to their political power?
    WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, DELAD!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

it's just one of those realities that will probably never change, that Ireland is so full of corruption and cronyism that some people are just above the law.

Why do you assume it was the Illuminati/Freemasons when someone in his friends' position could've done the same without being a member of a secret organisation, due solely to their political power?
    WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, DELAD!!

dont shut me up! don't shut me up!

As to why, it takes a lot of organisation to ensure it all went smoothly. It would be too difficult to bribe judges/political figures/garda etc without leaving a trail or having someone squeal, but if they are all part of the same organisation then nothing needs to be said, it just happens

I would just like to retract everything I have said in this thread. Sean Quinn is not a member of the illuminati/freemasons or any other secret organisation. I was just having a laugh.

I would just like to retract everything I have said in this thread. Sean Quinn is not a member of the illuminati/freemasons or any other secret organisation. I was just having a laugh.

That would be true if someone was laughing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

Too late.

You should probably hide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Did Quinn get off scot free or does he have three weeks to turn over his assets or face a prison sentence?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

no , hes a member of the ilusmymoni

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Heavens, no.

I much prefer Heaven 17 myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,720 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

fair play to the judge for putting it up to him - at last someone , apart from U.S. courts getting some action - is he not living on 100 euro a week pension rather than palatial luxury :confused: ? - but please, lets not have him snivelling on National television News , about how its all a big mistake , and what a great fellow he really is , as he has done in the past

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

So once again, Quinn manages to magically get himself out of a prison sentence, meanwhile his son and nephew get a laughable 3 month sentence.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0720/quinns-aib-ibrc.html

It begs the question, would you go to prison for 3 months if it meant you got to keep 500 million euros?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Kosseegan

He doesn't drink alcoholic beverages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭kr7

What other explanation is there for how he got off scot free for contempt of court. I don't think there has ever been another case where someone got off with contempt of court.

It seems that there is one law for the rich(bankrupt, don't make me laugh) and another law for his relations:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭kr7

So once again, Quinn manages to magically get himself out of a prison sentence, meanwhile his son and nephew get a laughable 3 month sentence.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0720/quinns-aib-ibrc.html

It begs the question, would you go to prison for 3 months if it meant you got to keep 500 million euros?

I'd do 6 months, no more than that though......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

He's a puppet secretly controlled by Jim Corr.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

He has business interests in Russia. I wonder does he pay protection to one of the Ruskie Mafia outfits. The mob over there has huge power and influence and spreads across over 60% of Russian commerce. Unlike their Sicilian counterparts in NYC they're untouchable to the law, something I bet poor Seanie wishes he was now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

He's in the sh1t, not the Luminati.

He got off scot free with stealing 500 million, he is untouchable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

He has business interests in Russia. I wonder does he pay protection to one of the Ruskie Mafia outfits. The mob over there has huge power and influence and spreads across over 60% of Russian commerce. Unlike their Sicilian counterparts in NYC they're untouchable to the law, something I bet poor Seanie wishes he was now.

BBC Spotlight did a programme on him, think it was Ukraine they own a shopping centre in, very dodgy security types, put it that way!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
Advertisement