Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Sean Quinn a member of the illuminati?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

The illuminati dont exist (in the sence the most people think of it). People just like to think that there is people in charge and can blame these people for everything when things get fcuked up. It is the system that is the problem so please stoping sprouting siht about the illuminati. Yes goverments and multi-national coruprations have way to much power but only becouse the normal joe soap gives them power.
    It is like Money. Money only has value if everyone agrees to let it have value. If 50% of the population didn't let money have value then the system would collaplse.
    That is just an (extream) example. Yes there is poeple/organisations in powerfull postions but they are only powerfull if everyone listen to them. If nobody listens to them they dont have power.

So no. Sean Quinn is not a member of the 'illuminati'.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭delad

The judge has STILL NOT issued a european arrest warrant for Peter Quinn despite the fact his home is in fermanagh and is outside the jurisdiction of the current arrest warrant.

For those that still claim the Quinns are not part of the illuminati, can you please explain what possible reason the judge has for not issuing such a warrant? I'd love to hear what ridiculous excuses you can come up with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

delad wrote: »
    It begs the question, would you go to prison for 3 months if it meant you got to keep 500 million euros?
    Definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Gott

Jim Corr, if you're monitoring this thread, I want one of your awesome tin foil hats

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

I dont think hes a member of the luminati right now as hes rightly in it,just heard today on the radio that sean quinn jnr has done a runner - not facing up to their responsibilites at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

delad wrote: »
    The judge has STILL NOT issued a european arrest warrant for Peter Quinn despite the fact his home is in fermanagh and is outside the jurisdiction of the current arrest warrant.

For those that still claim the Quinns are not part of the illuminati, can you please explain what possible reason the judge has for not issuing such a warrant? I'd love to hear what ridiculous excuses you can come up with.

Can you give me a reason why the fact that a warrant hasn't been issued is evidence that he is a member of the illuminati?

I'll take ridiculous reasons, if you have any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭mcgarrett

I dont think hes a member of the luminati right now as hes rightly in it,just heard today on the radio that sean quinn jnr has done a runner - not facing up to their responsibilites at all

Thought he was in mountjoy since yesterday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

he did a runner from the gards he wasnt at his home address either,just heard now..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

he did a runner from the gards he wasnt at his home address either,just heard now..

He did???? http://www.herald.ie/breaking-news/national-news/lowsecurity-jail-for-quinn-junior-3175208.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I need to join this Illuminati business and quick. They seem to have things so handy.
    I wouldn't mind selling my "soul" to the devil in exchange for a whole load of cash and exemptions from the law. Life seems sweet in the Illuminati.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bellylint

Do you think they have cool parties?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

Sean quinn is a member mensa,fact

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭DanWall

Mensa. is that a mans shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Sean Quinn jnr is in jail. Peter Quinn , Sean Quinn jnr cousin is still at large. He is the son of the former head of the gaa btw!! He will be arrested Monday or tues I reckon, it's the weekend folks, judges etc have golf to play. Hence the reason for the international arrest warrant not being issued!! He's hardly high up on the criminal list ie he ain't a threat to the public is he??? He's probably hiding under mammys bed in Fermanagh !!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

DanWall wrote: »
    Mensa. is that a mans shop?

Yes,a mans clothing store.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

hawkelady wrote: »
    Sean Quinn jnr is in jail. Peter Quinn , Sean Quinn jnr cousin is still at large. He is the son of the former head of the gaa btw!! He will be arrested Monday or tues I reckon, it's the weekend folks, judges etc have golf to play. Hence the reason for the international arrest warrant not being issued!! He's hardly high up on the criminal list ie he ain't a threat to the public is he??? He's probably hiding under mammys bed in Fermanagh !!
    What international arrest warrant?, contemp of court is not an extraditable offence afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

!![/QUOTE]
    What international arrest warrant?, contemp of court is not an extraditable offence afaik[/Quote]

Your dead right there, but there is talk of issuing a European arrest warrant but it's meaningless as it does not allow him to be arrested outside of the state !!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 an offshore entity

Elitism: The real losers of this fascinating battle between one family and the government, is the Irish people.

All this drama proves is that Ireland is majorly corrupt. It has become apparent that the Irish government have used the Quinn family as a scapegoat for the banking crisis. Where is the person who signed off these loans to the Quinn family? Surely a reckless and corrupt banking system in ireland should also be getting similar attention. Afterall, it is banking failures that is costing the irish people considerably more (job losses).

Many of you will argue in favour of the Quinn family downfall. This is totally understandable given the steps that the Family have taken to protect their assets. I cannot share this mass view and I remain sceptical. My reason for this is not only the lack of focus on banking officials, but also the tri-party alliance (government, IBRC and media). What is more, when we suffer we tend to find something or someone to blame. It is easier for us to aim our blame towards a family than it is towards the government or a finanical institution.

Meanwhile, it is clear that the Quinn family have a mastermind who is blocking or prolonging the end goal of the government/IBRC. To date we know that the Quinn's have used juristication to declare bankrupacy in the UK, to move assets beyond the reach of the state/bank and to prevent Peter Quinn from going to jail. So what's next? it may well be bail for the Quinn's and then the finale in the European Supreme court. This is now the best possible outcome for the Quinn family. Given that this battle has taken years to get to this stage. It sure isnt going to end anytime soon. Who knows the Quinn family might even be back in business before this one ends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭kr7

That's Peter Darragh Quinn, his cousin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Elitism: The real losers of this fascinating battle between one family and the government, is the Irish people.

All this drama proves is that Ireland is majorly corrupt. It has become apparent that the Irish government have used the Quinn family as a scapegoat for the banking crisis. Where is the person who signed off these loans to the Quinn family? Surely a reckless and corrupt banking system in ireland should also be getting similar attention. Afterall, it is banking failures that is costing the irish people considerably more (job losses).

Many of you will argue in favour of the Quinn family downfall. This is totally understandable given the steps that the Family have taken to protect their assets. I cannot share this mass view and I remain sceptical. My reason for this is not only the lack of focus on banking officials, but also the tri-party alliance (government, IBRC and media). What is more, when we suffer we tend to find something or someone to blame. It is easier for us to aim our blame towards a family than it is towards the government or a finanical institution.

Meanwhile, it is clear that the Quinn family have a mastermind who is blocking or prolonging the end goal of the government/IBRC. To date we know that the Quinn's have used juristication to declare bankrupacy in the UK, to move assets beyond the reach of the state/bank and to prevent Peter Quinn from going to jail. So what's next? it may well be bail for the Quinn's and then the finale in the European Supreme court. This is now the best possible outcome for the Quinn family. Given that this battle has taken years to get to this stage. It sure isnt going to end anytime soon. Who knows the Quinn family might even be back in business before this one ends.

True we should never forget about the bankers in all this. We need to see them before the courts. But people don't seem interested in discussing bankers. There is almost a type of censorship going on. If you mention the bankers or bank debt to some people you get the rolled eyes or are told yeah yeah the bankers whatever etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭kr7

woodoo wrote: »
    True we should never forget about the bankers in all this. We need to see them before the courts. But people don't seem interested in discussing bankers. There is almost a type of censorship going on. If you mention the bankers or bank debt to some people you get the rolled eyes or are told yeah yeah the bankers whatever etc.

Sure the bankers did nothing wrong,;), they were only doing what the regulator's office,finance dept allowed them to do.
    We've already seen the inquiry into the cosy little relationship between the above mentioned being watered down/interfered with by government ministers.

We can't have a situation in this country where civil servants/politicians and bankers are held accountable for their actions, this isn't the UK you know.:eek:

Can anyone tell me why sean quinn jnr has been allowed into an open prison given that his cousin is currently on the run? The family have shown they are high risk of doing a runner, so sean quinn jr and sean quinn snr both need to be put into the maximum security part of mountjoy as soon as possible!

Both can be allowed to do their business from inside the prison in order to recover irish taxpayers assets. This should all be done under supervision of course. If they don't comply then they should be given life sentences.

If the government needs to bring in legislation to make this happen then so be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭cosanostra

He may or may not be in the Illuminati but he has strong connections to the GAA https://sites.google.com/a/gaa.ie/teemore-gaa-fermanagh/statement-23-07-2012?pli=1

haha that was funny reading, whoever wrote that is a gombeen of the highest order

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Junoesque

If he were a member of the illuminati he would not be in trouble now. Where's Bertie?

Fintan O'Toole raises some good questions in this article:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2012/0724/1224320710402.html?via=mr

Namely, if a judge has given Quinn a 3 month sentence in mountjoy prison, why are "prison authorities" given power to basically rescind this sentence by placing Quinn in an open part of the prison which resembles a holiday camp by all accounts. This issue needs to be discussed in the dail as to how prison authorities are given greater powers than judges. Why don't we just sack judges and let the prison guards sit in court and dole out sentences as they see fit, since judges power have been completely diminished.

There needs to be an immediate investigation into this issue to find out:

- Why Quinn was given a 3 month sentence for his part in stealing 500 million euros yet Paul Begley recently got a 6 year sentence for a 1.6 million tax scam
    - Who exactly made the decision to move Quinn to the training facility, and why that person is given such powers.

Otherwise this just seems like a massive cover up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,044 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Judge issues warning on contempt by anyone destroying business documents. Reading this tell's me the judge regards electronic records as documents.

A HIGH Court judge - dealing with an application in the Sean Quinn bankruptcy case - has issued a warning today on the risks associated with contempt.

Mr Justice Peter Charleton told Sean Quinn’s daughter Brenda Quinn, and her brothers-in-law Niall McPartland and Stephen Kelly, that if anyone was tempted to destroy documents it would be contempt of court.

After hearing that computer memory sticks had been stolen from Kelly’s car the judge said contempt could arise if documents thrown to the bottom of the sea should later be recovered from a lobster pot.

He said the same could apply in relation to any other ‘‘imaginative’’ scheme to dispose of documents.

Advertisement