Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brylcreem gel 2 for €5

Options
  • 30-06-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Most of the supermarkets do Brylcreem gel 2 for €5 every couple of months. I've tried Tesco and Superquinn in the last week but the offer isn't on there at the moment. Anyone seen this offer in any other store?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Most of the supermarkets do Brylcreem gel 2 for €5 every couple of months. I've tried Tesco and Superquinn in the last week but the offer isn't on there at the moment. Anyone seen this offer in any other store?

Supervalu had it a couple of weeks ago maybe try there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jojo1989

Highfield meats store in cork had 2 for the price of 3 last week, not sure if that offer is gone though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 RoRo89

Its still going, I bought some yesterday, what a deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

jojo1989 wrote: »
    Highfield meats store in cork had 2 for the price of 3 last week, not sure if that offer is gone though.

That's the worst deal I ever heard, 2 gels for the price of 3:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jojo1989

OMG you are right, I feel so stupid and violated...

• Advertisement

Im going to sue them for every penny, bunch of ***** I feel so dirty right now

Hold me

I cant get it out, its all in my hair

GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT

Following the 2004 amendment of IAS 19 ‘Employee Benefits’, companies with defined-benefit pension plans may choose one of three methods to account for the recognition of actuarial gains and losses. A primary objective of our research is thus to determine the method selected in 2005 by European blue chip companies:
    full recognition through the Statement of Recognised
    Income and Expense (SORIE) (ie through shareholders’ equity)
    full recognition through Profit & Loss (P&L), or
    the ‘standard’ corridor approach.

What do ye think lads, which method would ye choose?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pablot

I think Heatons in Blanchardstown have that offer on. I was in there last week and they had it with loads left.

Advertisement