Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book depository or amazon codes

Options
  • 30-06-2012 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Looking for discount codes for with book depository amazon
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

www.bookdepository.co.uk/24solstice

Above is a link to a code for 10% off, valid until July 13th 2012

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

If you go through FatCheese, you get 3% cashback (if your a member of fatcheese that is)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

paddyman I don't understand how does this work

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Hobbitfeet wrote: »
    paddyman I don't understand how does this work

You sign up to the www.fatcheese.ie website. Loads of sites are on there offering a % cash back through fatcheese when you access their page from a link on fatchesse. Basically. You find a product you want on a site, you go to fatcheese, see if that site is a partner and you will see the cashback %. You click the link "Get Cashback" and shop on the site like normal. Fatchesse gets notified that u made a purchase and they are given your cash back after a number of weeks. you can cash out to your bank account or paypal at any time.

If you use online shopping a lot, it can give u back a bit of cash, specially when you are buying high value items. It may take a couple of months for the cashback to arrive, but its pretty good. Theres forums on here about it..

Paddy

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

If you are purchasing books, you should use an aggregate shop comparison website. One I use is www.bookfinder.com which also calculates shipping. there are others.

snubbleste wrote: »
    If you are purchasing books, you should use an aggregate shop comparison website. One I use is www.bookfinder.com which also calculates shipping. there are others.

Book Depository has free worldwide shipping.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Yes. I'm aware of the fact.

snubbleste wrote: »
    Yes. I'm aware of the fact.

You are not the only one to read this thread :rolleyes: ;)

Advertisement