Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bottle brushes

Options
  • 30-06-2012 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭

What bottle brushes to you guys use? I've gone through 4 in 8 months! This surely can be normal? We use the tommee tippee ones...are they weak or something? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

i use avent one that i got with avent steriliser, using it for 2 months and looks like might need get a new one soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

I use a Nuk one which came with a very handy mini brush for cleaning teets. I changed it after 6 months because it was beginning to look a bit worn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I use that sponge with the wash up liquid holder in the handle.. you get replacement sponges for them every now and again.. find them much easier than brushes, I have the tommie tippee bottles too and the teat's easy to clean with the sponge, and because it's the green scrubby part of the sponge it gets everything off the bottles. . ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Bought a Boots brand one, have it 3 months & it's still going strong :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

I've a tommee tippee one that splits in the middle and you use the bottom half as a teet cleaner!! cost me a whole quid in asda and almost three months later i can honestly say it was the best quid i ever spent!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B001RCJQZK/ref=mp_s_a_8?qid=1341101332&sr=8-8

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

It was those awful wirey ones with the brush either end I've been using, but I might look into those sponges cbyrd and if no joy, those plastic ones you've been using Static

Thanks for the replies xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I went through about 5 tommee tippee ones over the last three years. Non stop bottles...

Advertisement