Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tickets.ie box office collection

Options
  • 30-06-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi

Anyone know what time the box office closes at , the one opposite gills pub. I have to collect my tickets gotr from tickets.ie for the double header but i don't think my two girls will be able for two matches. I'd like to catch the second half of the kidare vs meath game before the Dublin vs wexford match. I normally get them posted out but it weas a last minute decuision to book the tickets.

Thanks
    Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Don't know what time it closes at, but it will definitely still be open at the time you are planning on going. When the Dubs are the second game of a double header, the busiest time for walk up sales and ticket pick ups will be the second half of the first game. I've picked up loads of tickets around then, and the office was usually very busy. There is no way they'd close up shop early.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 spmccann

@prouddub thanks very much. Hopefully well see a good game. Ath Cliath Abu!

Advertisement