Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Toy Soldiers Unite" Floating Around Galway Today?

Options
  • 01-07-2012 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭

Today I was in town wit friends, and a group of four people went up to speak to three of my friends. They our people were dressed in top hats, boots etc. One had bright orange hair. They gave a friend a leaflet encouraging them to use imagination to create a utopian planet. It listed a website but idk should I put it up.

Did anyone come across them today/does anyone know anything about them? My brother read over the leaflet and he said it screamed cult to him. I am just wondering did they speak to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Pen Rua wrote: »
    Today I was in town wit friends, and a group of four people went up to speak to three of my friends. They our people were dressed in top hats, boots etc. One had bright orange hair. They gave a friend a leaflet encouraging them to use imagination to create a utopian planet. It listed a website but idk should I put it up.

Did anyone come across them today/does anyone know anything about them? My brother read over the leaflet and he said it screamed cult to him. I am just wondering did they speak to anyone else?

Sounds like a sneaky fringe festival promo to me! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭magztar

Seen them aswell today..kept on walking..they did look a bit strange,probaly harmless though!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Na..na..na...Na..na..na...Na..na..na...Na..na..na... LEADER... LEADER.. BATMAN!!! ..

I mean.. LEADER!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Open letter from their "leader" regarding his "retirement" 2 years ago.

Seems like it was just a laugh that got out of hand and people started taking it seriously!

Docletter.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

No way, is Dr Steel making a comeback?

*monocle smile*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Anyone else disappointed that there's no mention of the Gorgonite scum?

Advertisement