Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get voucher for eMobile offer?

Options
  • 01-07-2012 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to avail of the eMobile offer for Eircom customers (see here), but didn't recieve a voucher for this in our latest bill. eMobile phone sales would happily allow me to avail of the offer on Friday (but didn't have the handset I wanted in stock), and my local store is insisting that I must have a voucher number for the offer.

Can I get a voucher for this by sending my Eircom A/C number by PM to one of the reps here? From what I understand the voucher number is the A/C number, so it would just need this to be authorised for the offer.

According to the thread linked above this offer is to be extended until the end of July, but there's plenty of conflicting info - any hard details would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi, I want to avail of the eMobile offer for Eircom customers (see here), but didn't recieve a voucher for this in our latest bill. eMobile phone sales would happily allow me to avail of the offer on Friday (but didn't have the handset I wanted in stock), and my local store is insisting that I must have a voucher number for the offer.

Can I get a voucher for this by sending my Eircom A/C number by PM to one of the reps here? From what I understand the voucher number is the A/C number, so it would just need this to be authorised for the offer.

According to the thread linked above this offer is to be extended until the end of July, but there's plenty of conflicting info - any hard details would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Turbulent Bill,

In order for your order to be processed you would need to have got the voucher. Only selected Eircom customers can avail of the offer.

Do you have any relatives or friends that received the voucher?

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Hi Turbulent Bill,

In order for your order to be processed you would need to have got the voucher. Only selected Eircom customers can avail of the offer.

Do you have any relatives or friends that received the voucher?

Tony

Hi Tony, none of my friends/family with Eircom received a voucher. I'm requesting a voucher as a longtime Eircom customer (Talktime Anytime + Broadband package), and several posters in the thread above availed of the offer without any voucher (or even Eircom A/C). For the sake of fairness alone, I think you should reward your existing customers first.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi Tony, none of my friends/family with Eircom received a voucher. I'm requesting a voucher as a longtime Eircom customer (Talktime Anytime + Broadband package), and several posters in the thread above availed of the offer without any voucher (or even Eircom A/C). For the sake of fairness alone, I think you should reward your existing customers first.

Hi Turbulent Bill,

Your only option is to wait for the phone to be returned to stock and contact the agent in sales that advised you could avail of the offer.

Tony

Advertisement