Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a loan without payslips

Options
  • 01-07-2012 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,
    Does anyone know if a bank (Ulsterbank) will give out a student loan without payslips? I want to get a small loan of 1000 - 1500. My pay is hoping in every second week to my student account for the past few months. In the description there is just the name of the company.

About 80% of my approx 750 wages are staying in the account. So it's very clear that I can afford it but I will have no paysllips. Will third be a problem?

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If your wages are being paid directly into your account by your employer then you shouldn't need payslips. In my experience it'd be unusual for a bank to ask for payslips when applying for a student loan.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 johnc12

Toots* wrote: »
    If your wages are being paid directly into your account by your employer then you shouldn't need payslips. In my experience it'd be unusual for a bank to ask for payslips when applying for a student loan.

Its being paid by my employer into my account. But its coming from his wifes account - its cheaper for them or something. But its clearly labelled as wages from the company.

I would assume that it doesnt matter whos account it comes from as long as its going in? Hes with AIB and Im with Ulster Bank if it matters.

Advertisement