Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfer .ie from letshost to blacknight

Options
  • 01-07-2012 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

i have a .ie domain with letshost due to renew in sept 2012. i would like to transfer this to blacknight. if i transfer this now, what will the new expiry be on my domain? will it be july 2013 or sept 2013?

how long does it take to transfer a .ie domain from letshost to blacknight?

will all of my settings (such as whois and nameservers) be retained when i transfer?

can you confirm that the transfer cost will be 24.59 (inclusive of vat and all other charges)?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Hi
    Transferring the .ie to us will add 12 months to the expiry so it will be current expiry + 1 year ie. September 2013

The transfer will not impact your current whois or DNS servers - they get pulled across "as is"

€24.59 is the total price including VAT

If you have any other questions please let us know

Thanks

Michele

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i note that you need to fax over confirmation that the domain can be transferred. do you accept a letter by post or a scanned letter by email?

and is there a certain template or do i just send a one-liner "i would like to transfer mydomain.ie from letshost to blacknight. signed, john doe"

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

We send you the template for signing once you place the order

You can upload the scanned letter to the registrant extranet once you've placed the order OR send us the signed letter via snail mail

thanks for the info

• Advertisement
Advertisement