Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Music won't play on iPod Touch now?!

• 01-07-2012 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Guys, doing a favour for a parent - deleting some music off their iPod Touch, and uploading new music (ripped from new CDs)... and none of it will play.

When I turn the iPod Touch on now, it lists NO music. (Where there should be from before).

When I plug into iTunes, it lists the music but will now not play any of the tracks when I click of them. Any of the new tracks I uploaded onto it are listed in a faded grey font and obviously do not play either.

Sorry if the solution is ridiculously obvious, but I'm no expert with the newer iPod models only having a Classic myself.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

If it's faded grey it means the tracks haven't been synced.

Have your parents loaded music on to it from their computer and now you're trying to load some on from your own? If so, that won't work as the iPod can only accept music from one iTunes library, and unlike the Classic models I believe the Touch has no Disk Mode. So if that's the case you'll have to either replace all the music on it with your own or show them how to do it on their computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Mr. A

Synching it up properly seemed to sort it, and the tracks are playable. :)

Another issue here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79499989#post79499989

Advertisement