Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predicting Weather

• 01-07-2012 8:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

long time browser first time poster in here,

from what i understand from here (and other threads asking) its hard to predict weather 11 days away, but we are looking to try and get some understanding of what it may be like on the 12/13th of July, (its cost related so need as much notice as possible)

can you get an accurate report? if so when and how?

i am really sorry im finding it hard to understand the weather websites and accuweather is flipping constantly.

(is that because its changing constantly?)

sorry about all the questions! :o

oh we are in Cork btw!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

Just follow MT's daily forecast and that is the closest you'll get to an accurate forecast.

If the indications are correct that the Azores high will build northward then Cork would be in a good location for decent weather, though that would depend very much on exactly where the ridging would be located (and therefore where your winds would be blowing from. Southerlies (ridge to the east) could mean sea fog or low cloud, whereas the ridge further west would mean westerlies or northwesterlies and cooler but clearer conditions).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭pauldry

At the moment next week doesnt look too bad but that is what I thought last week so sunshine and showers and a northwesterly is what id go for

Advertisement