Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Utd Mugs

Options
  • 01-07-2012 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Does anyone know which shops sell Manchester United mugs. I broke me last one and am lost without it!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

try the bargain shop in arnotts. im not messing or having a poke at man u but i have seen them there recently

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tomkav79

Thanks!!:D

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Thought by "mugs" you'd be refering to Irish Man Utd fans who walk around with their Man U jerseys on, look like mugs to me.

Sorry jayteecork, I didn't mean to confuse you. I know it must be hard for you. I can easily see how my original message was hard for you to understand. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

The Camden Casket on Camden Street does them, I was in there just today and saw one. I also bought one before in one of those bargain shops on North Earl Street. I don't remember the name of the shop but it was on the left side, just before the Spar.

• Advertisement

Thanks MistyCheese, I think I know where you're talking about. I'll be going in tomorrow and I'm not leaving town without one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Can't you pick one up next time you're at Old Trafford? Season starts soon.

;)

The mug is a bit more in my price range!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

The sports stores sometimes stock these i have seen the latte mugs in champion sports on henry street for the big english clubs.
    Or maybe even try elverys on suffolk st

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Sportsworld in Heatons usually have mugs/bowls up at the till. Thats where I got my lovely big Arsenal coffee mug. Tis huge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

If you're stuck you could try the euro shops. I got one there 1-2 years ago for my brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Buy an Irish mug.

SHOVELLER wrote: »
    Buy an Irish mug.

Sure they're all made in china anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

tomkav79 wrote: »
    Does anyone know which shops sell Manchester United mugs. I broke me last one and am lost without it!!

http://www.cafepress.com/abu.1348619

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

As a Man U supporter I'd prefer more cups than mugs.......

Advertisement