Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library

Options
  • 01-07-2012 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Is their any decent library in the midlands with a vast amount of books on science and computers and pretty much anything where one could increase their knowledge. Been to athlone and longford and both ave a miserable shelf or two dedicated to the above.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

somuj wrote: »
    Is their any decent library in the midlands with a vast amount of books on science and computers and pretty much anything where one could increase their knowledge. Been to athlone and longford and both ave a miserable shelf or two dedicated to the above.

If they don't have them, I doubt any other midland libraries do. If you know what you're after, though, I think they can source a copy from another library...

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

Dont have any particular books in mind. Would be nice to have a selection of modern books to just browse through.

Lady at the counter told me it takes two weeks to get books in from other librarys.

Have no internet in my new house and going insane without anything to read.

Advertisement