Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting on response from ESB

Options
  • 01-07-2012 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Good morning,

I moved into a new property in May - my service has been set up and working fine, however I have yet to receive a bill. I called ESB a few weeks ago to speak about setting up a PAYG meter, and I was informed of the current balance of the bill, plus an outstanding bill from a previous property. That takes my arrears with ESB to be quite high. I'm anxious to start paying this off to ensure continuity of service, however I've nothing with a barcode on it to bring to a Post Office to pay, and to put a further spanner in the works, I'm with UlsterBank and I can't do anything electronically at the moment.

I've called ESB twice and been assured I would receive an update in the post soon about my bill and the meter, but I've not received anything. I am in good faith trying to ensure that my bill starts being paid as soon as possible and as frequently as possible. I wonder is there any assistance you folks here could give?

Cheers,
    A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Mark

Hello dashboard_hula,

Can you PM your account details and I can have a look into this for you? We would require your account number, name, address, telephone number and your confirmation that you are the account holder.

Regards,
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dashboard_hula

Thank you for all your help here lads =)

Advertisement