Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Question

Options
  • 01-07-2012 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys, I have a quick question. I need to get to Cork Airport Business Park for work and home again on the bus. I live in wilton so I need to get a bus into town and then the airport bus out. The link below states Cork Airport route is suburban but there are no weekly suburban tickets and the monthly ones are expensive. So my question is what is the cheapest way to get to and from Cork Airport business park? Thanks

http://www.buseireann.ie/news.php?id=863&month=Feb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

Check if you can get your company to sign up to the travel to work scheme and you will get the tax back on the monthly ticket.The saving is even bigger if you use the bus at the weekend too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

you can buy weekly tickets from the bus driver i think. not too sure how much they'd cost as the airport prices are pretty high. It would be worth your while to buy the monthly ticket as that would include your fare on the city bus service as well.

EDIT: weekly fare for Airport is €32 and that won't include your fare on the city service, so getting a monthly ticket is really the best solution...

here are the fares
    Service 226
    4.70 : Adult Single
    8.00 : Adult Rtn
    6.90 : Adult Day Rtn
    3.10 : Child Single
    5.00 : Child Return
    4.40 : Child Day Rtn
    32.00 : Adult 10 Jny
    29.50 : Student 10 Jny
    21.00 : Child 10 Jny

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dr. Smash