Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small extension and reroof cost

Options
  • 01-07-2012 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,
    I am considering purchasing a house, but the kitchen is too small for my liking. It is currently a flat roof extension that spans 2/3 the width of the house i would like it to span the entire width which would just mean a small extension of about 5m2 i would also like to remove the flat roof and re roof the entire extension over approx (10m2) with a pitched roof with two skylights. Can anyone give me an indication of the cost for this as i need to factor this in when considering the offer price i make. construction drawings for this will not cost me anything so i dont need to factor that in. Also i am happy to refit kitchen and floors myself so wont need this. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement