Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung s11 19001

Options
  • 01-07-2012 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi , double question if i can

1, how can i reduce the sizeof pics the camera takes, its taking mb size where i need kb size as cant send to another phone , as it is can only send to email then have to reduce it

2 wheres the clipboard ?, ive saved a txt message and says saved to clipboard, buggered if i can find it

thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

DougUK wrote: »
    Hi , double question if i can

1, how can i reduce the sizeof pics the camera takes, its taking mb size where i need kb size as cant send to another phone , as it is can only send to email then have to reduce it

2 wheres the clipboard ?, ive saved a txt message and says saved to clipboard, buggered if i can find it

thanks in advance

For question 1, you should have a settings button somewhere around the screen while using the camera option. If you click into that and look for the resolution option, lower res = smaller file size.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DougUK

Many thanks , found it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

DougUK wrote: »

Bump, for an S3 user

Advertisement