Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topazza's Garden

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Ill be around tomorrow night for games

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭recnib

recnib < spiderflies 0-3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Right after testing different routers over the week and different connection speeds, it seems my connection won't get any better. I had severe problems connecting with some and no problem with others. I'm going to try and play a few of the lads I cannot connect with at my parents home some evening.

I'll be on most of the weekend and will keep an eye on the chatroom for games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Right after testing different routers over the week and different connection speeds, it seems my connection won't get any better. I had severe problems connecting with some and no problem with others. I'm going to try and play a few of the lads I cannot connect with at my parents home some evening.

I'll be on most of the weekend and will keep an eye on the chatroom for games.

Have you setup up port forwarding?

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Have you setup up port forwarding?

I have literally tried everything over the last 2 years apart from change provider, which I can't do where I'm living. Wired, wireless, higher upload, higher download, ping is 5ms, three different routers, portworwarding, DMZ, Firewalls off.

I'll get my games played one way or the other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I have literally tried everything over the last 2 years apart from change provider, which I can't do where I'm living. Wired, wireless, higher upload, higher download, ping is 5ms, three different routers, portworwarding, DMZ, Firewalls off.

I'll get my games played one way or the other.

I have this trick that i use to fix my internet connection, what i do is i unplug the router and then wait about 20-30 seconds (that bit is very important!!!) then i plug it back in and my internet is fast again.

I hope this works for you. :):)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I have this trick that i use to fix my internet connection, what i do is i unplug the router and then wait about 20-30 seconds (that bit is very important!!!) then i plug it back in and my internet is fast again.

I hope this works for you. :):)

You'd know you are doing comp sci

I as wondering whether it would still be possible for me to enter the league tourny, a couple of guys like cobelfraud havent bothered to play any of their matches and a few other have played hardly any.

If its possible to still enter me that would be cool. If its too big a hassle to sort it out then no worries.

XBL Tag: Stev0knev022
    Character: Balrog

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

I as wondering whether it would still be possible for me to enter the league tourny, a couple of guys like cobelfraud havent bothered to play any of their matches and a few other have played hardly any.

If its possible to still enter me that would be cool. If its too big a hassle to sort it out then no worries.

^

Tag : Doyler01
    Character: Dudley

I could bring some much needed dignity

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

i dont see a reason why not to let new people in the league, we have still plenty of time and loads of people are inactive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 schinkowski

XBL Tag: shinkowski
    Character: Chun Li

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭recnib

recnib < Hound 3-0 -_-

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Stev0, Doyler and schinkowski are in, out are Ramza, Cobelcog and Kirby.

Ramza has played 2 games but has to pull out due to poor internet connection. People who beat him will have there wins removed, I think Jun and Silver Steeez so they will simply have to play another game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Danonino. wrote: »
    only seen this now, would like to get a spot next time this happens :)
    Azza wrote: »
    Stev0, Doyler and schinkowski are in, out are Ramza, Cobelcog and Kirby.

Ramza has played 2 games but has to pull out due to poor internet connection. People who beat him will have there wins removed, I think Jun and Silver Steeez so they will simply have to play another game.

cough cough

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Sorry forgot about that post. Your next on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Azza wrote: »
    Sorry forgot about that post. Your next on the list.

I have no recollection of posting that.. :o extremely late drunk posting for the win methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

I'll be on these next few days for my league matches. I won't be on irc so msg me on xbl please

Stev0 > JunDP 3-2

Ggs anyone else up for games?

Gouke > Stev0 3-1

Stev0 > Misty 3-1

• Advertisement

Stev0 > Spierflies 3-0

ladnopoka > stev0 = 3-0

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

http://www.justin.tv/pagoveli Streaming some league games here. If anyone wants to play them msg me or hop into irc

Jun 3-0 gouke

Ladno 3-2 me

Very clutch stuff from ladno

Stev0 > AJ 3-1

ladnopoka > Azza = 3-0

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Hound 3 Johnick 1

Great games, bar the 2nd match, that was pure Hound rape mode.

ladnopoka > shinkowski = 3-0

2 more games to go

Doyler and FutureGuy, get online asap please and play me, i wanna finish this!

• Advertisement

ladnopoka wrote: »
    ladnopoka > shinkowski = 3-0

2 more games to go

Doyler and FutureGuy, get online asap please and play me, i wanna finish this!

Hey Man,
    We have to play when out at my parents house as our cnxn is ****e otherwise.

Im happy to play you on the laggy cnxn because it's not going to be any other result Other than 3-0 to you.

Advertisement