Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trekking in Co. Clare

Options
  • 01-07-2012 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know of a decent yard that does treks, preferably on a beach but anywhere is fine if there's some quiet roads or off road riding, in west Clare?
    I was in Spanish Point in February and saw some signs somwhere between there and Lahinch direction for beach riding but can't find anything online.
    I searched the thread for riding schools/livery yards and didn't really find anything, ditto with AIRE; most yards are nearer Ennis or east Clare.

So, does anyone know of a place I could trek closer to Milltown Malbay direction? (up to 45 min drive is fine)

I came across Mountain View stables in Lisdoonvarna on tripadvisor, anyone been?

Many thanks,
    Mar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Try Willie Dalys in Ennistymon. 065 7071385.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mariannewims

Thanks a million for that Finbarrk!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭seekers

Mountain view is the best. just brilliant, have been there a few times. Beautiful scenery overlooking Fanore and beech rides

Advertisement