Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa for Canada

Options
  • 01-07-2012 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,
    Just wondering if anyone knows if there is another way of getting a visa other than through usit or go for less, as they are all gone until dec. Or is that the quota for Irish Visas all gone?
    Its all very confusing....
    any input would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 190E2.516

wouldnt bother. my mate went out there a month ago promised a job but fell thru. bit of kip from what he says

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

190E2.516 wrote: »
    wouldnt bother. my mate went out there a month ago promised a job but fell thru. bit of kip from what he says

Theres something fairly wrong with your mate if he can't get work in Canada tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

190E2.516 wrote: »

All of Canada Is kip... Enlightening.

USIT ect. Are just travel agents. You don't need them to get your visa. I advise you don't use them.

The International Experience Canada program has completed its quota for this year. The source off all other info about working in Canada legally is here. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/

Advertisement