Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

scrapping the housing benefits for under 25's

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭nadey

Doc wrote: »
    No contraception is 100% including whatever contraception you use. Your attitude to this poster is reprehensible particularly given the information she gave earlier in this thread.

i know nothing is 100% thats why i said i used two contracetions to be extra safe

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    My fault it got derailed, I asked what she'd do if she got pregnant before 25, She said she wouldn't get pregnant cause she was on the pill and I kind of went on a tangent.

Your right though, was totally off topic. I'm happy to keep it on topic now, sorry for the last 2 pages of drivel from me. :)

we friends agian whiteroses lol :D

going to explain myself better in my op

people thinking im a real bitch throwing old people and people with no family on the streets

bit late though after 21 pages though lol

omg just noticed the time thank god for AL calling it a night boys and girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

There was a thing on Adrian Kennedy a few months back about girls getting pregnant for more benefits and there was no lack of callers (young girls) claiming to have done it on purpose, having never worked but now have a house and get x amount. Claiming to purposely having more kids to get more.

They were bragging about it on the radio and laughing, thats how young they were.

I'm not saying they're all like that and I don't agree with scrapping it for under 25s but some people need to be means tested more than others.
    You do realise that Adrian Kennedy get people to call in and say/claim outrageous things so that he can get listeners riled up and calling in? It's a bit like Joe Duffy, but more entertainment. A girl I work with used to do this, along with her sister. Easy money.

The smell of horse**** in this thread is unreal. 21 year olds with houses? What bank is handing out mortgages to them? And everyone had to stay at home, support their sick/dying mother and/or father while still in school and working part time. Where have all the normal, average people gone? No one should have stuff given to them unless they've earned it. Unless it's an inheritance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread is at end.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement