Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Application UCC

• 01-07-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I sent my late application for the English Masters over two weeks ago. Closing date is today. When can I expect to hear if I was successful or not.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 artybay

Hi,

I'm currently doing a Masters in English and last year the offers were issued through PAC on the 28/06 (I checked my email to confirm!). However, it will depend on a few things such as when the closing date for this year was (I can't exactly remember this from last year but I believe it was the end of May) and to which MA you applied (I'm sure you're aware there are four which are run solely by the English department and I'm not sure whether they are all issued at the same. That being said, they shouldn't be too far apart time-wise if they are at all).

I hope this helps! Best of luck =)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

artybay wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm currently doing a Masters in English and last year the offers were issued through PAC on the 28/06 (I checked my email to confirm!). However, it will depend on a few things such as when the closing date for this year was (I can't exactly remember this from last year but I believe it was the end of May) and to which MA you applied (I'm sure you're aware there are four which are run solely by the English department and I'm not sure whether they are all issued at the same. That being said, they shouldn't be too far apart time-wise if they are at all).

I hope this helps! Best of luck =)

The closing date this year was today, 1st july. Also mine is a late application as I had to make changes. Does this really narrow down my chances or are the classes big

Advertisement