Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find a taxi

Options
  • 01-07-2012 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

This morning at about 10:45 my girlfriend and me got into a taxi on the phibsborough road just at the canal. The car was a silver saloon, black interior, possibly a Renault from the turn of the millennium. We got out at the Spire on O'Connel Street. The driver was an older man, grey hair around his head, he wore glasses.

We arrived at the Spire in and around 10:55, got out, and left behind a set of two keys, one old-fashioned and one modern, with a plum-sized sequin heart keychain attached.

Longshot I know, but gimme a buzz if you know this taxi so we can try get the keys back. Also, question, is there any way I can track down a taxi driver in dublin just by his license picture?

Any help appreciated, god bless.

Comments

Advertisement