Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Systems are down part 2 *READ* First post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭jc84

just checked my online account and loads of debit card transactions have now shown up, however they are being debited twice for each transaction

• Registered Users Posts: 15,359 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Just got a call off BOI credit services, My Loan DD want paid.

NOW Im mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

Giblet wrote: »
    Why? I'm gone.

I will switch banks but know i finally have some money in my account i don't need to change as quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Eblana12

wonski wrote: »
    I was more than patient, and had a lot of understaniging. Having some time off today i will pick up an application pack from PTSB. It takes too long.

How long does it take to have new account up and running (not asking about cards/pins-i know these will bedelayed by post)?

Others further back in this thread have said that they were set up immediately in branch with internet access etc. before they left the branch and cards arriving within a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭cheekypup

wages for the 21st gone through dated 26th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Yep, as others said - now seeing salary from the 21st, but dated the 26th. Nothing else shown up yet and still have a duplicate ATM on the account but the salary payment was not there at 9 this morning either.

Not sure if I should try to pay off my CC balance or what now... probably will get stuck in limbo land...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

My wife and kids still haven't got paid from 2 weeks ago. Is there a limit you can take out at a branch by producing payslip and ID?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Wages for the 21st gone through and SO's and DD's have hit their target accounts.

24 hrs after I got it in cash from the branch based on my payslip.. now Im totally confused. Excel sheet time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 trustcited

Like a lot of people, just now seeing debit card transactions and expenses payment into account. Now up to the 22nd of June. Here's hoping the ball keeps rolling for my monthly salary!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭geotrig

woohoo one of my weeks pay has gone through ...was just in the middle of setting an account with another bank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,375 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Internet banking down again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭vickers209

At long last just recived 1 set of wages in account but cant tell if it from 21st or 26th as get paid weekly salary so same figure each week and the 280 that was strangely taken yesterday seems to have disapeared and balance matches what i think it should be. wages dated the 26th on mini statement but then you go to transaction history nowhere to been seen, also some more of the transactions have beeen updated to the 26th with where i used card. So some positive movement at last

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I was due money on the 22nd but its not in my account yet :( Anyone else still waiting from a payment from the 22nd or before it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

This is my first complaint on this matter.

I still haven't been paid and just had my Visa Debit rejected when buying Diesel. My issue now is getting back to the store to pay for the diesel.

I'm fortunate that the owner was so understanding.

My next worry is how I fill my stomach this evening. I couldn't collect my payslip over the last while so they've posted it to me and as of this morning it still hasn't arrived not that I feel happy handing somebody my payslip anyway.

How in gods name can an automated system be so backed up like they say this is? It just doesn't make sense to me :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭geotrig

vickers209 wrote: »
    At long last just recived 1 set of wages in account but cant tell if it from 21st or 26th as get paid weekly salary so same figure each week and the 280 that was strangely taken yesterday seems to have disapeared and balance matches what i think it should be. wages dated the 26th on mini statement but then you go to transaction history nowhere to been seen, also some more of the transactions have beeen updated to the 26th with where i used card. So some positive movement at last

well just for ref, mine are normally the same but the one due on the 21st was for 3 euro less and that is the one that is appearing in my account .so looks like they are doing it by date

dee. wrote: »
    I was due money on the 22nd but its not in my account yet :( Anyone else still waiting from a payment from the 22nd or before it?

Internet banking is down, i cant check

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭cheekypup

i'm not giving Mr.Elderfield credit as it's his job but what do you think he said or did to Mr.Hester yesterday that all this is happening now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

unkel wrote: »
    Internet banking down again...

mobile app down for me too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Vicxas wrote: »
    Internet banking is down, i cant check

Mine was working when I posted that but now its gone down..maybe they're updating our accounts? I sure hope so! :)

edit: Nope...back up again and my balance is still the same / hasn't been updated

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭seanp_25

J-blk wrote: »
    Yep, as others said - now seeing salary from the 21st, but dated the 26th. Nothing else shown up yet and still have a duplicate ATM on the account but the salary payment was not there at 9 this morning either.

Not sure if I should try to pay off my CC balance or what now... probably will get stuck in limbo land...

I tried paying off some of my CC balance but it wouldn't go through, got service unavailable or similar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Pockey

They may have pulled down the online banking system again to run more transactions (forever the optimist). It certainly seems like things are beginning to move but I won't be rushing out to spend money for the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

My account is slowly updating - each time Anytime goes down it seems to update a bit more. Payments up to the 26th are now showing. Any over the counter ones are not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

if things arent sorted by next week, is there any point in me going in to make a payment to my credit card? or will it just get stuck in la la land with everything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Pockey

seanp_25 wrote: »
    I tried paying off some of my CC balance but it wouldn't go through, got service unavailable or similar.

I think they have pulled down the CC payment system as well. My wife couldn't pay her CC bill last week either, same issue. Don't rush to pay it until they sort your account out, they will have to refund you any charges you incur because of late payment, interest, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

seanp_25 wrote: »

Thanks. Not going to chance it - if I can't make the payment in time, it's due to their screw up so they should waive any interest. Still much bigger problems to sort anyway...

Still showing as the same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Eblana12

Pockey wrote: »
    They may have pulled down the online banking system again to run more transactions (forever the optimist). It certainly seems like things are beginning to move but I won't be rushing out to spend money for the moment!

Or they may have pulled it down to stop people transferring what they have just put in back out to other banks - cynical I know!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Just went in to ask about an s/o for rent and getting cash out. The teller told me she 'didn't know how to answer the question' about taking rent out to pay the landlord directly since the s/o would still be processed.

Asked how much longer it was going to take as the landlord is getting antsy and she said 'they said on the news this morning it'd all be fixed by next Wednesday.'

We're rightly fecked if even UB staff are getting updated by the piss-poor media..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Just got paid too. Was due on 22nd. Ulster Bank, you're mostly forgiven

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Finally seeing an "Automated Credit" that was due Friday 22nd. Still missing a few other items but this is a start.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement