Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Bill Contract...

Options
  • 01-07-2012 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

Is it true that Vodafone build in a free phone upgrade in your bill contract and that if you tell them you don't want the upgrade in the contract that your bill contract will be lowered?

Will.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Italia

No.
    I was on bill pay and my contract ended in Feb/March sometime. Last week I went in to Liffey Valley Vodafone and asked about a new contract without a phone, they offered me a sim only contract at the standard rate they publish.
    I asked about staying on my curent plan but not taking a phone and was politely told that all other plans are as per price plans - whether you take a phone or not. Or I could stay on as I was, without renewing, on a rolling month by month contract.
    Best bet - take a sim only contract. If you really want one of the existing contracts, its in your own interest to take the "free" phone (its not really free....).
    I bit the bullet and took out one of the My Crap plans (idiotic, hopeless data allocation amount) ... but managed to get myself a Galaxy S3 for 49.99.

Advertisement