Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

s3 email setup

• 01-07-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,I treated myself today to a galaxy s3,its my first smartphone and its not as intuitive as i would have liked,found it hard to get out of some apps at times and when i tried to set up my hotmail account its asking is the account pop3.imap or microsoft exchange blah blah,if any one can offer any advice on how to set up a hotmail acc on the s3 that would be great,regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i have moved your thread from mobiles to android forum.

hotmail have an app on the play store, this is prob the easiest way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭minterno

thanks random,forgot about my post about hotmail,sorted now anyway with that hotmail app,cheers

Advertisement