Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending money through aib to ptsb.

Options
  • 01-07-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi i was just wondering could you send money through aib without an account.
    or
    if u had an account is there a certain charge?
    Thanks bernard.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hi i was just wondering could you send money through aib without an account.
    or
    if u had an account is there a certain charge?
    Thanks bernard.

You can go to any ptsb branch and pay it in person into the receiver account.
    If you have an account with AIB, then you can make a payment using online transfer - whether there will be charge or not - depends if you qualify for free banking or not...
    The first option is fastest, and free.
    If you-however-don't have a chance to get to ptsb branch, you may be able to send the money from any bank/post office afaik, but this could incur a charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

wonski wrote: »
    You can go to any ptsb branch and pay it in person into the receiver account.
    If you have an account with AIB, then you can make a payment using online transfer - whether there will be charge or not - depends if you qualify for free banking or not...
    The first option is fastest, and free.
    If you-however-don't have a chance to get to ptsb branch, you may be able to send the money from any bank/post office afaik, but this could incur a charge.
    Thanks in the end i just sent the person a postal order easiest for me :D:L

Advertisement