Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help accessorising this dress for wedding...

• 02-07-2012 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

http://www.theprettydresscompany.com/acatalog/Fuchsia-and-White-Graphic-Floral-Hourglass-Pencil-Dress-1.html

Hi there

I'll be wearing this dress to two weddings in August and need help accessorising on the shoes & headpiece/fascinator. Jewellery & bag will all depend on the shoes & headpiece decision and I think will be easily enough sorted once i know what colours to go with.

Ive dark brown hair (similar to the model). I have black peep toes (again very similar to models) but wondering if anyone has any alternative colour suggestions, just before I settle on black. I have a dislike for nude shoes so theyre not an option (though they woudnt work anyway i dont think). I think the black looks fine but a black headpiece might be completely lost in my hair, i dont have the budget to get one custom made and multiple colour pieces seem hard to come by on a budget.

Anyone got any alternative to black colour suggestions? Welcome all opinions....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

I'd go for a clashing colour like jade or teal blue. There's loads of shoe's, bags and accessories in that colour. As for a fascinator, I made one for my partners sisters wedding last week. I got a base, ribbon, father flower and coq feathers from thetrimmingcompany.com. All I had to do was stitch them together in the way I liked, and attached it to a hairband I already had. Cost €15 delivered and I picked all the colours to match my outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 molly6676

Debenhams have a great selection of fascinators such as this one which isn't too expensive and would look fab with your dress and hair colour.
    087010330057?$PSPMedium$

Advertisement