Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 15 Scheduling **Tuesday-Saturday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Lukebray wrote: »
    Hi Matthew sorry it's late, was out all night. Am available now but if not I can play tomorrow at sometime if that suits?

I could do now. I'll get on unless you'd rather play tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    7pm would be best for me tomorrow Eamonn if you can make it.

I might not be able to make 7 on the dot. But sometime before 7.30 and I should be able to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Just 1 game to go until we can advance the league. Things are getting tight now!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

SantryRed wrote: »
    Just 1 game to go until we can advance the league. Things are getting tight now!

I was getting all amped up about an early advance... then realised that I cant play bills until sunday at the earliest :(

I need to win all my remaining games and 49ers beat cardinals but lose next one to have a hope of being top of division... assuming my math/guess work correct
    Pressure is on!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

What game is left to play?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

NekoChan wrote: »
    I was getting all amped up about an early advance... then realised that I cant play bills until sunday at the earliest :(

I need to win all my remaining games and 49ers beat cardinals but lose next one to have a hope of being top of division... assuming my math/guess work correct
    Pressure is on!

I don't think either of us can win the division can we? I certainly don't think I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Just me. I'll try fit it in tonight but it's been a manic week

adrian522 wrote: »
    I don't think either of us can win the division can we? I certainly don't think I can.

Well the Hawks have the same win/loss record as the Cardinals I think so it's certainly possible.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

How far back am I? 2 games back with 2 to play?

How far back am I? 2 games back with 2 to play?

Yeah, but losing those divisional games should mean the end for you. The Seahawks get to play the Bills and Packers back-ups, if they lose both they're 8-8 and the Cardinals would make the playoffs I think.

• Advertisement

Well I'm playing the cardinals next week, so would need to win that. I think the Cardinals have a game against another CPU team in week 17 which they will probably win so that rules me out I think.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Well I'm playing the cardinals next week, so would need to win that. I think the Cardinals have a game against another CPU team in week 17 which they will probably win so that rules me out I think.

Depends.. you never know what way a CPU sim will go adrian

If I beat Cardinals my H2H against the Cardinals will be 1-1, same against the Sea hawks. Not sure what conf records are like.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Lexie Damp Steamer

God damn this stage of the season is confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

God damn this stage of the season is confusing

yeah... i am just hoping for best..
    and cheering for every team playing cardinals extra hard :-)

Pity Shane had to drop out... thoughin saying that i wouldnt be in with a half a of shot at winning nfc west if he was still here kicking ass

Texans have played, league can be advanced.

How the **** does dehydration cause you to miss 2 weeks? Drink some water and get on with it FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Lexie Damp Steamer

How the **** does dehydration cause you to miss 2 weeks? Drink some water and get on with it FFS.
    That's gas who's out with dehydration il never look at him the same again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Didnt he get injured during st in our game. musta busted his water bottle haha

• Advertisement

Cant remember when he ot injured, maybe was during our game, his season is over now anyway.

Advertisement