Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex scenes in movies ... being a professional or enjoying every minute of it?

• 02-07-2012 2:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭

... After hours speciality huh? :pac:

But a sex scene is nothing new in Hollywood movies. An actor and actress can be fully nude simulating sex. But still nude. Then theres even sex scenes that shows the leading actor sucking on the nipples of the leading actress :pac: ... even other things. lol.

So question is .... is it being a constant professional? or secretly enjoying every minute of it? :pac:

Take Milla Jovovich. Has done her share of nude and sex scenes. If you were placed in a role to have simulated sex with Milla Jovovich AND get paid? would you not be enjoying every second of it? or the constant professional :P

Would you ... 9 votes

Be a constant professional ...
    0% 0 votes
    boinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!
    100% 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

What's the pole for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

policarp wrote: »
    What's the pole for?

Its a "how would you view it in that situation" type of poll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

A bit of both, paid to have fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

What's the pole for?

If you have to ask this, you're not doing the sex scene right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Like any job it gets boring after awhile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

I'd imagine some of the eroticism is lost with the presence of the lighting guy, the camera guy, the director, the extras hanging around, the stage manager, the sound guy, and the repeated instructions to look like you're enjoying it and the pressure of getting it right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I imagine they are rarely fully naked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Giselle wrote: »
    I'd imagine some of the eroticism is lost with the presence of the lighting guy, the camera guy, the director, the extras hanging around, the stage manager, the sound guy, and the repeated instructions to look like you're enjoying it and the pressure of getting it right.

True, True.
    But you are forgetting the aspect of bare boobs present.

... :pac:

Yeah but you're with Mila Jovovich!

I wouldn't care if my mother was in the room!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Theres a rumour that the sex scene in the film Dont Look Now between Julie Christy and Donald Sutherland was the real deal, respect to Donald if true because she was a total ride and he was a mad looking cnut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,856 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

What's the pole for?

What you did there. I saw it ;)

MrStuffins wrote: »

Ye could have a 3some.

hondasam wrote: »
    Ye could have a 3some.

Nah, my ma never agrees to them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I'd be a consummate professional.

You poke some Hollywood diva with your man sausage and you'd probably end up labelled a pervert and blacklisted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Sex can't be faked sillies!!

Are yous all virgins or wha?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Summer break, horny teenagers have found the internet again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Anne Hathaway sitting half naked on top of me, Professional would be out the window....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

She has to want to do it with you, too, remember.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

Is that why divorces are on the rise again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

Vicxas wrote: »
    Anne Hathaway sitting half naked on top of me, Professional would be out the window....

Which half?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

mconigol wrote: »
    Which half?

Does it matter ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Just checked the Poll result , who picked the professional :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Last time I did a sex scene with her I couldn't help myself so I just went for it... that's why it never aired!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 garry d

What rubbish.......................:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Gigabytes

Boners cellotaped to the leg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Thats what a lot of actors etc say.
    I suppose if one is beforehand a bit of an exhibitionist then there is no problem some times - but when your surrounded by a whole film crew including the sound-man with a boom microphone just above your head out of sight of the camera, most feelings of eroticism goes out the window.

You have to remember any lines while thinking not to move in a particular way which might not be advantageousness to a cameraman, (thus the audience later) that which a movement might end up blocking something.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bellylint

MrStuffins wrote: »

Wouldnt bother me if your mother was in the room either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Check out love and other drugs. Shíte film - but still worth watching if you catch my drift:D
    Anne is fúcking gorgeous - but has to be Kate Winslett for me. Professionalism my arse - they'd have to wash the bed sheets between takes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

I'd use my professionalism to seduce the actress back in my trailer! BOOM!

Oscar and an actual lay!

• Advertisement

Check out love and other drugs. Shíte film - but still worth watching if you catch my drift:D
    Anne is fúcking gorgeous - but has to be Kate Winslett for me. Professionalism my arse - they'd have to wash the bed sheets between takes.

Out of all the hot actresses in the world you pick those two weapons? Kate Winslet from the Titanic era would get a length but nowadays she looks like something from Cabra.

Kate Winslet from the Titanic era would get a length but nowadays she looks like something from Cabra.

Even in Titanic she was a mut!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Eh, I think that people are forgetting that it's not sex, though. Picture the scene... you're being straddled by a naked Mila Kunis, acting like she's really into it. Then someone shouts "cut", she fcuks off into a dressing gown and you're lying there with a massive erection, feeling like a gob$hite. That's not fun.

wilkie2006 wrote: »
    Eh, I think that people are forgetting that it's not sex, though. Picture the scene... you're being straddled by a naked Mila Kunis, acting like she's really into it. Then someone shouts "cut", she fcuks off into a dressing gown and you're lying there with a massive erection, feeling like a gob$hite. That's not fun.

But you still get to see her naked and have her grinding her bits against you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Watch Havoc, thank me later ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭megaten

They usually wear nappies so I doubt it. A bit of a mood killer unless you have specific tastes.

• Advertisement

hytrogen wrote: »
    Is that why divorces are on the rise again?

I dunno Is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I don't know the group of worker behind me who make it hard to do. Which brings me on to the next question who an actress be offended if the actor didn't get a hard on or who she be disgusted if he did

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

You've done that before then I guess? Tell of your experiences :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Kate Winslet from the Titanic era would get a length but nowadays she looks like something from Cabra.

You Serious???

http://www.gossipcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/kate-winslet4.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Out of all the hot actresses in the world you pick those two weapons? Kate Winslet from the Titanic era would get a length but nowadays she looks like something from Cabra.
    smash wrote: »
    Even in Titanic she was a mut!

You are obviously either blind, gay or some unfortunate mixture of both:)
    megaten wrote: »
    They usually wear nappies so I doubt it. A bit of a mood killer unless you have specific tastes.

Nappies?? WTF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

megaten wrote: »

Nappies?? WTF

What's WTF about nappies?

It's normal to $hit yourself when you're turned on... right?

Smoke and Mirrors my friend. She's a decent sort when she gets dolled up, photoshopped etc. but if i had my choice out of all the actressess going around today she's be way down on the list.

But unfortunately for me i'm a pathetic human being not worthy of such pleasures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Theres a rumour that the sex scene in the film Dont Look Now between Julie Christy and Donald Sutherland was the real deal, respect to Donald if true because she was a total ride and he was a mad looking cnut.

Donald Sutherland is sexy as fook though. Especially his accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

Its gotta be a total boinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng! :D

It would be hard not to get a boner thinking of it now that you in a middle of a sex scene with a gorgeous woman acting like your riding. .

They must grind at least when u think about it ;)

Lyaiera wrote: »
    Donald Sutherland is sexy as fook though. Especially his accent.

Nowadays he's one smooth muthfcka. Back in the day he looked like a kidney fiddler.

http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/tvandfilm/2009/11/19/bodysnatchers1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Body doubles are used for a lot of sex scenes, so you never really know if it's the actor/actress you think it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I don't ever want to see either of my parents naked, let alone watch them with random people on tv! As such I take it that my children would feel the same, so with that and the fact that im happily married, I have no desire to flash my junk on tv for money.

Something tells me this post is gonna be wasted in this thread!

Advertisement