Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quorn Ham in Athlone

Options
  • 02-07-2012 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, does anyone know what shops stock Quorn ham in Athlone? :)
    Tesco does not have it.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

Not from athlone, but if Tesco don't have it then I doubt anywhere does as even I'm Dublin I have only ever seen it in tesco. Why not get the phone numbers of the local supermarkets and ring and ask and when they say no ask why not, also if ur a regular to one in particular why not ask the manager about getting it in,I'm this day and age tho u would think everywhere would stock a goof range of veggie foods

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Thanks, I think I will ask Tesco to stock it. Do you happen to know where any health food shops are? (If you live in the midlands, that is). I just moved here and don't know where to get anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

No Im from Dublin and even at that find it hard to locate the quorn ham, even the health food shops dont do it, I have only seen it in the Tesco in the Square in Tallaght and that is a big tesco.

Do ask tesco, normally the managers are very nice about it and as I said if you are a regular there then they want to help and are quite willing to do that for you.

Google health food shops in which ever area your in and you should get a good ideas of where they are

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

edellc wrote: »
    No Im from Dublin and even at that find it hard to locate the quorn ham, even the health food shops dont do it, I have only seen it in the Tesco in the Square in Tallaght and that is a big tesco.

Do ask tesco, normally the managers are very nice about it and as I said if you are a regular there then they want to help and are quite willing to do that for you.

Google health food shops in which ever area your in and you should get a good ideas of where they are

They stock it in Down to Earth on Georges St, and also Delish (?) health shop on Liffey St. (Or at least a vegetarian 'deli' ham). Done a bit of googling allright and found some health shops down here.

Advertisement