Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile webtext page not found

Options
  • 02-07-2012 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭

Hi there...

I login, click on the 'send a webtext' button and get brought to this page;

https://myaccount.emobile.ie/postpaylanding/error.jsp

where it says 'page not found'

Is webtext down presently or problematic or????????

L91.

(using FF)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Hi there...

I login, click on the 'send a webtext' button and get brought to this page;

https://myaccount.emobile.ie/postpaylanding/error.jsp

where it says 'page not found'

Is webtext down presently or problematic or????????

L91.

(using FF)

Hi Leslie91,

How long have you had this issue? Could you delete your browser history and try to log in again?

Let me know if this works.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Hi Leslie91,

How long have you had this issue? Could you delete your browser history and try to log in again?

Let me know if this works.

Tony

Tx Tony, it's been an issue for a while now. Cleared the history and makes no diff. Seems that if you click the button before the full page has 'come down' you get this error. This is odd though, one should not have to wait, esp if the button is showing.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Tx Tony, it's been an issue for a while now. Cleared the history and makes no diff. Seems that if you click the button before the full page has 'come down' you get this error. This is odd though, one should not have to wait, esp if the button is showing.

Hi Leslie91,

Thanks for letting us know. Could you PM your mobile number and pin and I can check this out for you.

Tony

Advertisement