Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank customers - Have you had a salary payment since the 21st June?

Options
  • 02-07-2012 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭

Regarding the Ulster Bank 'glitch' the media are widely reporting that ...
    the bulk of salary payments are now up-to-date; however, a small number of customers may still experience a delay, the bank added. It said any customer can access money via its ATM and branch network.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2012/0626/breaking27.html

Have you had a salary payment since the 21st June? 29 votes

Yes I've received my salary.
    0% 0 votes
    No I've not received my salary.
    100% 29 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

NO wages have gone into my UB account since Thursday 21st June :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

was due to receive a payment midnight of wednesday 20th/Thursday 21st and haven't seen this or anything else into the account since then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Was due monthly salary on Friday 29th, no sign of it yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Paycheck was due in on Friday, no sign of it yet. Expecting to not see it for a while, since I'll be at the bottom of the pile. =(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Was due my salary on the 21st, no sign as of 30 seconds ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Have been paid my monthly salary and my husband has had his 2 weekly payments made too. These were coming from a UB account in to our own UB account.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭AlbionCat

Salary due on Monday 25th June - Today (02 July) still not been paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭geotrig

no nothing yet and my online account seems to be locked now ,lovely

"Customer advice, please address the following issues:
    •The details that you have entered have not been recognised.

For your security, your Anytime Internet Banking service has been temporarily locked. No further attempts will be accepted. If you provide the following details you should be able to access the service in just a few minutes.
    "

anyone else get this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Thanks for the replies.

I contacted Joe Duffy. I know he ran a piece on it the week before last so he might get back to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭W86indow

No , im able to log in away but there has been no changes to my account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭geotrig

thanks my account was ok this mornig but now its locked !
    its saying i have to just have to re-register my account and its asking me for all my details ,acc no's, debit card no's etc no logins though ,still very wary of this !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭Stavro Mueller

No sign of my wages either. 2 colleagues are also in the same boat :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

My salary was meant to have been paid on 23rd, still nothing as of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭shaddupayaface

Was supposed to be paid last Thursday (28th June) Still nothing gone into my account as on 30 seconds ago (2nd July)

I have a S/O set up from my CU to my UB savings account and that has yet to appear too!!

So, no payments have been made to my any of my accounts since 14th June!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

no.
    and none for my wife either so add an extra vote in for no!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

No and mine was due the 21st and will be due again this thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

I'm missing four payments into my two current accounts. Standing orders to credit union and from one current account to the other have not gone through either. No movement on my account since June 20th.

I have opened an account with PTSB, and will be closing both my UB accounts as soon as this so called glitch is sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

I was suppose to be paid last Thursday the 28th of June and still nothing as of 10 minutes ago having checked anytime banking.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Yes, monthly same day payment due 22nd and received in account on 23rd, but I think same day payments were reportedly unaffected.

However, I am still waiting on another EFT to come into the account which is about 5 days overdue at this stage. Also an EFT out of the account which left but has never arrived in my AIB account, again about a week overdue!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

This Wednesday I will be three weeks, thats 21 days (15 banking) without a single credit to my account. A national newspaper has contacted me looking to sell a story and im really thinking about it. Ive took screenshots of every change that has been made to the account since the 21st to prove that nothing has been credited and they keep ringing me asking for an interview.

If anyone from Ulster Bank is reading this I will gladly not sell the story if you reduce my loan interest rate

PM me! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭danois

I am still waiting for my fis payments for the 21st and 28th and for my wages from the 22nd. None of my SO have been paid either.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭donal.hunt

Ulster Bank's statement is vague in the sense that it's unclear if they are talking about salaries sourced from Ulster Bank business accounts or salaries being paid into Ulster Bank personal accounts belonging to employees...

Either way... I'm either one of the "small" percentage or their statement is bogus... only 2 transactions in the past 2 weeks are showing on my online statement (one of which didn't even complete). My salary hasn't posted over a week after it was due.

I hedging my risk and am in the process of moving banks (I'm in the lucky position where I actually have cash that I can move). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

Wages due Wed 27th .No sign yet.Company also banks with Ulster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Due on 22nd. Still nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MaudL

Nope, still haven't received my salary which was due on the 22nd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Lambsbread

Was meant to be paid on the 27th but no sign. Mortgage due out hasn't gone out. No changes on my account from 21st June (despite ATM withdrawals and credit card used). The longer it goes on the messier it gets. I have to pay my credit card on the 4th July and my work credit card on the 7th. But i'll only be able to pay off my work credit card if my expenses are paid in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭thomasj

No from me either

Waiting on salary from 22nd and 29th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Ape X

Nothing paid in here either.

Incredibly angry at this point, not because I can't access my money, but because we've been lied to continuously about the progress being made.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Paid weekly, haven't got wages yet for 21st or 28th. Transfer out of my account on 21st has been debited but hasn't reached the recipient account in AIB yet.

Any other banks offering fee-free accounts and Visa Debit? Will be switching to them as soon as all of this is resolved if so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Still haven't received my pay from the 22nd and 29th of June and my rent was not paid at the end of the month.

Advertisement