Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank customers - Have you had a salary payment since the 21st June?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Still waiting for payment due on 22nd and 29th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭00sully

have received ONE inbound payment from 22nd June. Missing 2 credit transfer payments and my salary from 25th June still as of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

No wages from 22nd and 29th June.
    Manager offered me a pay slip/confirmation if I wanted it and I said I'll take it if nothing has changed by Tuesday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Just got on Joe Duffy there (steady!)
    Not Joe though.
    Gutted!

Good that they're highlighting it though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 PaulC86

Wages due 26th. Still no sign. Planning of ditching Ulster as soon as this is resolved. It scares me to think that the people in charge of my money haven't a clue what's going on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭bakerbhoy

Salary lodgements for june 19th and 26th yet to make an appearance.:mad:Debit card transactions all appear instantly. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

i was supposed to be paid expenses on the 20th of june and paid my wages on the 28th of june. still no movement

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭trinz23

Monthly wage was due into my account Mon 25th and still nothing.....however, my partner was due to get paid Thurs 28th, was advised it would be late but got his Sat. How is this even possible????

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Haven't received my wages from the 22nd or the 29th :( Don't like tucking into the savings either but sure I have no choice really

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Weekly due the 21st. Nope

Weekly due the 28th. Nope

Payment run leaving company account today for the 5th July. Hopeful :o

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

mathie wrote: »
    Just got on Joe Duffy there (steady!)
    Not Joe though.
    Gutted!

Good that they're highlighting it though :)

Heard that, well done.

Don't be gutted that you didn't get talking to Joe.
    He can't stand any mention of Boards.ie, and usually doesn't tolerate any callers who mention this site.

Lapin wrote: »
    Heard that, well done.

Don't be gutted that you didn't get talking to Joe.
    He can't stand any mention of Boards.ie, and usually doesn't tolerate any callers who mention this site.

I just wanted to say "Shure, shure" a few times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Expenses due 22nd and salary due 28th - neither have arrived.

Ulster Bank are lying through their teeth. I rang them today and she said they were working on processing payments from the 21st. That's 2 days payments processed in 13 days, with each day adding more payments to the log.

This is the end of Ulster Bank. They'll never fix this.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Lombardo86

No monthly payment on the 28th.

No incoming credit from another account on the 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 PaulC86

John_Mc wrote: »
    Expenses due 22nd and salary due 28th - neither have arrived.

Ulster Bank are lying through their teeth. I rang them today and she said they were working on processing payments from the 21st. That's 2 days payments processed in 13 days, with each day adding more payments to the log.

This is the end of Ulster Bank. They'll never fix this.

what way would be go about withdrawing all our money? like if they don't know what's in our account how would it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Is this poll just for Salary payments or can people in receipt of SW payments vote too?

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

Still waiting on my wages from the 21st.

chasm wrote: »
    Is this poll just for Salary payments or can people in receipt of SW payments vote too?

Any form of payment I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sallywin

Well done mathie, heard you on the joeduffy show.

I'm a customer of UB but not for their current account, I have a credit card with them. Due to make a payment to that account in next couple of days - are these payments, once made in branch, getting delayed also, anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

I haven't received my wages from Thursday evening. neither has my car payment to CU left my account :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

No, no credits on our joint account yet.

I don't see the point in moving account from Ulster Bank - if anything the lesson here should be to spread the risk by using two banks. Also, ultimately the screw-up here is down to bad management. Giving that we've had to bailout all the alternatives due to their own bad management, I can't really see how any bank would be any safer or better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 janesmith12

No wages since last week. Got a call today from Three to say my account was being suspended because my payment is three days late, you would think they would read a newspaper!!! Worse still Im AIB (my employer is ulster) and have been charged for returned direct debits (over €50), money which I will not see again because I am not a direct Ulster Bank Account holder!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

No wages since last week. Got a call today from Three to say my account was being suspended because my payment is three days late, you would think they would read a newspaper!!! Worse still Im AIB (my employer is ulster) and have been charged for returned direct debits (over €50), money which I will not see again because I am not a direct Ulster Bank Account holder!
    look here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056688954

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I would definitely ask your bank to have these charges reversed. Not your fault you didn't get paid on time. Let us know how it works - there will be more people over next days with these charges applied to accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

wonski wrote: »
    I would definitely ask your bank to have these charges reversed. Not your fault you didn't get paid on time. Let us know how it works - there will be more people over next days with these charges applied to accounts.

You should try to claim off Ulster Bank - it's all because of their failure. Keep a record of all charges etc .

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Drop the Ball

I have lost confidents with UB at this stage. I opened an account with another bank today and will be doing my banking elsewhere from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,991 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

ectoraige wrote: »
    No, no credits on our joint account yet.

I don't see the point in moving account from Ulster Bank - if anything the lesson here should be to spread the risk by using two banks. Also, ultimately the screw-up here is down to bad management. Giving that we've had to bailout all the alternatives due to their own bad management, I can't really see how any bank would be any safer or better.

The screw up is that they mauled their internal IT infrastructure and moved it all to a substandard external company under the guise of cost cutting. Even if the CA7 batch system is brought back up to scratch with no more obvious **** ups, there is a number of other essential banking components that are now being run by guys who don't have a clue and have no training.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I get paid monthly on the 25th and still no sign of any money. :mad:

I got a text off meteor saying they understand the situation and not to worry. Any word when this will be fixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andyf

Just a note to say that I was paid on the 15th of last month and it is still to show up in my UB account,I had to drop down to the local branch to get E300.00 from the payslip.Worried sick now for DD and SO for car,electricity and so on.

If I knew how long it would take to set up another account with a bank just to get my wages paid into alone I would do it in the morning.
    I will be getting paid on the 5th of this month and I know I will just not see it,until this farce is finished.Good luck to us all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭mcballer

Wages for 2weeks were due on thurs June21st.Still no sign...weep!!Due to be paid again this thurs.If that goes a miss I'm rightly screewed!!!

Advertisement