Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank customers - Have you had a salary payment since the 21st June?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭geotrig

maybe that date is used to stop the system charging od at month end etc

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

At least ye got them so some sort of progress

was due weekly wage on 20/21 june, another one 27/28 june, also another payment during the last week sometime.
    due to get paid again tommorrow night, im not holding my breath.

the ulster bank app on my phone keeps showing different balances however no lodgements or withdrawels are showing up since 19th june!!

i actually didnt mind all this for the first week, even 10 days. but its getting ridiculous. i have no idea how much money i have, what payments have gone out of my account.
    how can i even borrow any money when i dont know if at the end of all this i will have enough to cover it???

im getting sick of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

Just got paid my salary for the 21st this morning. At least one other lodgement is missing.

Due to get paid again on Thursday but don't hold out much hope. At least I've managed to pay my mortgage.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭greenflash

I tried logging on half an hour ago but got a message saying the service was unavailable. Tried again five minutes ago and now I can access my account and the my pay from 20/6 is now showing in the account with the transaction dated 26/6 standing orders which were due to go on 22/6 are also showing but dated 25/6.

I have a current account, savings account, credit card and mortgage with UB and obviously now want out. Can anyone advise on how best to extract myself from this detestable organisation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

greenflash wrote: »
    I tried logging on half an hour ago but got a message saying the service was unavailable. Tried again five minutes ago and now I can access my account and the my pay from 20/6 is now showing in the account with the transaction dated 26/6 standing orders which were due to go on 22/6 are also showing but dated 25/6.

I have a current account, savings account, credit card and mortgage with UB and obviously now want out. Can anyone advise on how best to extract myself from this detestable organisation?

if you go into ptsb and get them to switch they do it all automatically for you
    sort out your DDs and stuff
    according to the website anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Waiting on my payment from the 22nd and 29th still

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Is Ulster Bank online available to anyone at the moment?, jut loged in and says Anytime Banking is unavailable at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

I was due to receive money into my account on the 21st, 28th and my wages on the 29th, I haven't received anythng as of yet. I did go into the bank on Friday and was able to withdraw some funds by producing my wage slip, however my problem is that I don't have a clue how much money is actually in my account. One SO did go out yesterday but I have phone bills and esb bills as well as other SO which are due and if I withdraw too much cash then When the system is fixed I may be overdrawn. At the moment I have about €10 to my name. This is not acceptable at all, and now saying it could be next week, it's a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭Stavro Mueller

have just checked my online banking and my wages from the 21st have finally come through. oddly the payment date for them is the 26th but i'm not complaining :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,340 ✭✭✭mojesius

Woohoo i got paid finally (due on 25th of June)

Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Wife just got her wages from 25 June

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Rockys Lover

I'm curious to know, I work in a company with only 2 employees and our wages were due to be paid on 24th June, still no sign as of 2 minutes ago. I see today that 48,000 Social Welfare payments are due to be paid to UB customers - is it my paranoia that they will be given priority over my wages because they are from a major/bigger organisation?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Pockey

I'm curious to know, I work in a company with only 2 employees and our wages were due to be paid on 24th June, still no sign as of 2 minutes ago. I see today that 48,000 Social Welfare payments are due to be paid to UB customers - is it my paranoia that they will be given priority over my wages because they are from a major/bigger organisation?

I think everything is updated in batches based off transaction dates, etc so todays SW payments shouldn't really be prioritised.
    No offence to recipients of said payments but I'd be mucho miffed if they got their children's allowance paid today over people who have been left without salaries for over two weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

I'd doubt it as they haven't prioritised any weekly welfare payments -although i understand that there would probably be more Childrens allowance payments than say Disability Benefit as CA is a universal payment, but as pockey said i think it's by transaction date. I am due my disability payment tomorrow but i still haven't received last weeks payment yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

I got paid :D

It should have come in on Thursday 28th (that's the earliest my company paid), it's saying it was lodged the 27th. An amount I transferred to my NIB Credit Card on the 25th June still hasn't arrived at it's destination but at least the narative on my Ulster Bank statement is saying it's headed there.

I only opened my Ulster Bank account last month as my old bank introduced fees, despite receiving assures Ulster Bank weren't introducing them for the 'forseeable future' it was announced a few days after I moved that they would be and now this - it's not been a great start!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Ulster Bank haven't annouced intentions to introduce fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Ulster Bank haven't annouced intentions to introduce fees.

I read this

Irish Independent

happy days if they got it wrong. When I rang the branch to ask they said they had no further details rather than saying it wasn't happening, hopefully they're not - I'd hate to be moving again so soon! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

May be another 2 weeks before things are right !! see this
    http://www.moneyguideireland.com/problems-at-ulster-bank.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭00sully

got paid this morning from 25th. shows as 26th still not showing in full statement. I only moved to UB this month from AIB. I don't know if I can let this transgression pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

datk wrote: »
    I read this

Irish Independent

happy days if they got it wrong. When I rang the branch to ask they said they had no further details rather than saying it wasn't happening, hopefully they're not - I'd hate to be moving again so soon! :o

A news report isn't always factually correct ;)

Was supposed to get paid last night/this morning but didn't. I rang Ulster Bank yesterday to find out if I would and they said they couldn't guarantee when it would be credited to my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

got paid yesterday from the 27th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭NuMarvel

BuffyBot wrote: »
    A news report isn't always factually correct ;)

Especially that one which has a few factual inaccuracies, and plays hopskotch with tenses.

That said, whenever UB does introduce fees, I think that customers affected by this system error should have an additional year free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

I can't see them introducing fees for at least another year. They are going to have to be in confidence rebuilding mode for pretty much the rest of the decade.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Rockys Lover

apologies for my paranoia! Got paid yesterday, 4th July, dated 27th June, should have received 24/25. No other debits or credits updated as of half hour ago.

Got paid today for the 26th!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Got paid today for the 29th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

also paid today from 26th

Advertisement