Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank customers - Have you had a salary payment since the 21st June?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andyf

My currant account has still to be credited for my wages for the 15/06/12 and the 29/06/12,its total hogwash for UB to say things are going to be returning to normal from the 9th,total crap.

I am not going to bother my face looking for compo or any other flase promise that UB come up with,its just PR spin,if the Govt and so called Regulator can or wont do anything about this farce,well then we have no chance in hell of getting any sort of redress.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

My current acc now up to date. Last thursdays pay just gone in now. The week befores pay went in 3 days ago. Good job ulster bank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Ours seem up to date now too. Heard some apologetic radio ads too, seems like they hired a few crisis management consultants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I'm paid weekly. Each Wednesday Midnight / Thursday Morning. I'm up to date now including this weeks 5th July payments.

Next weeks are going to BOI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

torres9kop wrote: »
    Good job ulster bank.
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭DoneDL

Still waiting on cash and cheque from the 25/06 to show in the account, if its not done by tomorrow I will have to call to the branch.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

I'm up to date too, now hopefully this week's wages go in on time and then they can keep my business.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

It's sTill showing that i have 800 euro more in my account than i do, when will the manual transactions go through

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Chain_reaction

It's sTill showing that i have 800 euro more in my account than i do, when will the manual transactions go through

I'm really starting to fret now. I've manual transactions that I've taken out over the counter showing up but still no sign of my wages from the 22nd of June, I read on the other thread that someone else was advised that the Manuel withdraws wouldn't start showing up until the 16th of July!?!

:(

FFS now they're phone systems seem to be down. My call connected and then the line dropped. Now I'm just getting and engaged tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 janesmith12

I only got paid yesterday my wages from two weeks ago, today's wages arent there now. I thought all current transactions where going through??????? Is the problem still on going??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭vandriver

All money that should be in my account now is,but €100 I took out of the ATM is showing twice!

Advertisement