Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding old Accounts

Options
  • 02-07-2012 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi Admins,

Bit of an odd request, i know.

I remember when i first found Boards.ie and i registered, im pretty sure it was under a different account / accounts.

It was only in 2010, when i became "Serious" and joined under my real name.

For no purpose at all, is it possible for you, to do a quick little search of the mystical Boards database, and see if i was indeed registered under something else.

as i cant find anything, RE: old emails etc.

Thanks Guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It'll be impossible without previous nick and/or email address that you used. If you have these, drop hello@boards.ie an email with as much info as possible and they can have a look for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Gordon wrote: »
    It'll be impossible without previous nick and/or email address that you used. If you have these, drop hello@boards.ie an email with as much info as possible and they can have a look for you.

Thanks Gordon.

Will do at some stage, though, to be honest, it was just something i was interested in finding out, i don't want to waste the time of others, for my personal gain etc. :)

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement