Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ulster bank customers

Options
  • 02-07-2012 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭

recently switched back and first bill is due out of bank account this week.
    unfortunately all our accounts are Ulster Bank!!!
    have ye experienced any problems with direct debits from UB accounts ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi KM79,

We are not attempting to take any direct debits from Ulster Bank accounts until the issue has been resolved. Once Ulster Bank's system is up and running again, we will be given the go-ahead to collect direct debits, but until then, they cannot approve any direct debits presented by us.

Regards :)
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭skeptik

Hi KM79,

We are not attempting to take any direct debits from Ulster Bank accounts until the issue has been resolved. Once Ulster Bank's system is up and running again, we will be given the go-ahead to collect direct debits, but until then, they cannot approve any direct debits presented by us.

Regards :)
    Una

That's funny coz I rang ye yesterday and the lady told me that ye had put through the dd but wouldn't know for 6 days if it would be paid or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Skeptik,

I will request clarification on this for you.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Mark

Hello all,

We have requested clarification on the issues regarding Ulster Bank and how they will affect customers' direct debit payments.

We are still sending direct debit requests to Ulster Bank as this is done automatically by our systems. However, these requests are not being processed by Ulster Bank until the issue is resolved. Once the issue is resolved, Ulster Bank will begin to process these requests. While these requests are being processed, it can take up to six working days before we know whether payment has been received. In the event that the payment does not go through at this stage, we would ask that customers contact us directly in order to have this resolved.

I hope this clarifies the issue and if there are further questions please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,
    Mark

Advertisement